Fish Burps: Are They Common/Good/Bad?

Alright I just started supplementing with Flameout fish oil yesterday, and I am having some major fish burps. Kind of silly but I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or if this happens when you start using fish oil?

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Alright I just started supplementing with Flameout fish oil yesterday, and I am having some major fish burps. Kind of silly but I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or if this happens when you start using fish oil?[/quote]

nope,it happens
to help with that store them in the fridge or the freezer
I store mine in the freezer and i have no burps at all but if i let them thaw out first then I do.

It will happen at the start, when you go from shit fish oil to good.
Should go away in about a week or two.
Just slowly put up the amount of tablets every 4-6 days.

yup, freeze them, take with food and your body will adjust

Why would you want to freeze your Flameout when you can blow the fish burps at your co-workers?

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
Why would you want to freeze your Flameout when you can blow the fish burps at your co-workers?[/quote]

ewww,thats good though

dont take all 4 at once, take 2 twice a day with food

I’m a burpy person so I always get them but breaking them up helps

Never had them with fish oil caps. When I buy the stuff in a bottle and drink out of it, it may happen occasionally.

I have BCAA burps from time to time when I swallow a large load of the powder-filled caps at once, though.

Try taking them at the beginning of a meal

Wow freezing them works really well, thanks for that tip. Would this possibly be good for HOT-ROX? Whenever I take HOT-ROX I get burning raspberry burps that are worse than fish oil to me. Sound good/bad?

never tried freezing HRX I am not sure if that a good idea.

would someone “in the know” please let us know if you can freeze them
that is an interesting idea.
I get a aftertaste with HRX myself I wouldnt call it a burning raspberry but its a burning something.

maybe try it with a couple pills see if it work?

Yeah but the thing I am worried about is “ruining” the pill or something, which would kind of be hard to tell with a few pills, you know? I mean I’m sure it’d be fine but I would like it answered… I love HRX but hate the fact that my throat burns like hell after I down a couple.

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
Why would you want to freeze your Flameout when you can blow the fish burps at your co-workers?[/quote]

I don’t like talking to clients blowing salmon breath at them, lol