T Nation

Firsts Cycle, Need Advice

i am about to start my first cycle of deca and test, but i am very worried about side effects and how much to take/things i should and shouldnt do.

ANY ADVICE would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

also what do you guys think about novadex ed?

i think you have no idea what you are doing

If your asking for dosages your not ready

Bro, you better research alot more before you start posting/starting this cycle…Deca the first cycle isnt the smartest thing in the word, most use just a test ester and an oral jump start is also an option…When you get a backround on your dosages, AI, PCT and side effects of your compounds alittle bit more, then make your posts…until then you wont get much feedback…

well i have a friend who is familar with steroids and what not and he is doing the doses and injecting it for me. but you guys are right i have NO clue what im doing thats why im asking you guys lol

[quote]michael675 wrote:
well i have a friend who is familar with steroids and what not and he is doing the doses and injecting it for me. but you guys are right i have NO clue what im doing thats why im asking you guys lol [/quote]

Is he going to pay your medical bills as well?

Service your girlfriend if your dick stops working?

Buy you testosterone for the rest of your life if you happen to do some permanent damage to your HPTA.

Dont use ‘my friend this, my friend that’ as a cop out. Either do your research and ask intelligble questions or have your friend answer your questions.

so what do you suggest than mr bonez

To do more research

Theres a thread that says “Read before posting”. It exists to prevent threads like this from ever starting.

i just dont see why this is such a big deal whats wrong with givin a newbie a little advice…i dont know what half of these chemicals even are

[quote]michael675 wrote:
i just dont see why this is such a big deal whats wrong with givin a newbie a little advice…i dont know what half of these chemicals even are[/quote]

What Bonez is trying to say is that the guys here put a great deal of time and effort in creating a KNOWLEDGEABLE community that does not do handouts…either put in the time to learn this shit on your own so you can have an intelligent two way conversation (if you are capable of such) or get the fuck out…there are plenty of other boards that will pander to ignorant newbs, but this isn’t one of them…

[quote]michael675 wrote:
i just dont see why this is such a big deal whats wrong with givin a newbie a little advice…i dont know what half of these chemicals even are[/quote]

must be trolling

Stopped reading at “Join Date: Feb 2012”. Blatant troll.

Question. What exactly is a “troll?” I always assume it means someone is posting knowing that they r making an ignorant post, just to get some amusement out of the responses. Is that correct? Setting bait so they can get a flaming that will amuse them, taking time and attention away from people with somewhat educated questions, who respectfully spent the time to do research that is not hard to find in the stickies and other threads in this forum?

[quote]aaron777 wrote:
Question. What exactly is a “troll?” I always assume it means someone is posting knowing that they r making an ignorant post, just to get some amusement out of the responses. Is that correct? Setting bait so they can get a flaming that will amuse them, taking time and attention away from people with somewhat educated questions, who respectfully spent the time to do research that is not hard to find in the stickies and other threads in this forum?[/quote]

I never post in here (quite frankly because it’s none of my business or expertise), but because this is such classic steroid forum gold and I find it very entertaining, I’ll share a nugget of information.

A troll is someone who goes around on forums and message boards and posts stupid shit just to piss people off. There’s a video about troll bait on YouTube that I’m too lazy to post the link to.

CS

Its amazing that someone that has been on the internet since at least 2009 (judging by your join date here, which I assume wasn’t the firs site you ever visited) still hasn’t learned how to use google. So here:

^^^That response was for the lazy irishman btw

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
^^^That response was for the lazy irishman btw[/quote]

Haha I was like, WUT?

CS

@ VTballs… funny. u win. LOL. guess ill go research trolls now.

lol wow, i cant believe you think im tryin to piss people off and be ignorant…thanks anyways