Hi everyone! This is my first post on T Nation and I just wanted some confirmation regarding my first cycle. I have chosen to go with the safest and most recommended option and will be going with TEST E ONLY for my bulking phase this year. In saying this, I have also written up an ANAVAR ONLY cycle which I would appreciate a critique on (unlikely that I will run this in the next 12 months, but I will see how the Test cycle goes, following 16-20 weeks off any compound).
Height - 174cm
Weight - 77kg
BF% - 10-12% (max)
Age - 22
Lifting Experience - 5 years
Any Feedback will be appreciated! I want to do this right and do not want any hiccups or permanent damage to occur. I want the cycle to run as smooth as possible while experiencing as little side as possible - I'm willing to sacrifice gains if it means I am going to remain healthy. I will be getting blood work done before, during and after my cycle alongside regular health check ups. I refuse to take any shortcuts or jeopardize my health & well being.
Anyway, here is the TEST E ONLY CYCLE.
- Weeks 1-10: 250mg/1mL Test E on Mondays and Thursdays
- Weeks 1-11: 0.25mg Arimidex EOD
- Week 12: 0.125mg Arimidex EOD
- Weeks 13-14: 40mg Nolvadex ED
- Weeks 15-16: 20mg Nolvadex ED
- Weeks 1-16: Liver & Organ Support Supplements (Leaning towards Rich Piana's product as it delivers all in one)
OPTIONAL Protocol (Likely to be included)
- Weeks 1-12: 20mg Nolvadex ED (Severe Gyno Symptoms)
- Weeks 1-16: Nizoral Shampoo As Directed (Hair Loss)
- Weeks 17-18: 3g DAA ED (Natural Test Rebound Support)
- Weeks 13-16 (or entire cycle): Glucosamine + High Volume Fish Oil (Joint Support due to Estrogen Suppression via Adex/ Nolva)
- Weeks 1-12: 0.5mg Arimidex EOD (Upped Dose - Severe Gyno Symptoms/ Water Retention)
And here is my ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE which I drew up - I'm more unsure of this one and before I get flamed about not running it with test, yes I am aware it will shut me down after 4-5 weeks and I'm also aware that the gains are not worth what you pay.
- Weeks 1-6: 60mg Anavar ED (split morning and evening)
- Weeks 1-10: Liver and Organ Support Supplement
- Weeks 3-6: 3g DAA ED
- Weeks 7-10: 3-6g DAA ED + Tribulus
- Weeks 7-8: 40mg Nolvadex ED
- Weeks 9-10: 20mg Nolvadex ED
I also plan to increase creatine, glutamine and amino acid intake throughout my PCT in order to maintain some strength as my natural testosterone slowly recovers - it just seems to make sense in order to help maintaining gains and prevent muscle loss during this low testosterone period. As for the DAA (test booster) I'm unsure that this throughout the cycle will even have any benefit at all, but it has to help a little bit. I've heard it can be quite effective incorporate into a PCT following an oral only cycle though. I only incorporate this into the plan from weeks 3-6 as I know a number of guys who have incorporated test boosters through oral only cycles in order to keep some kind of sex drive alive. Regardless, I'm not involved in a sexual relationship so I'm not extremely sexually active - in other words I should be fine dealing with this performance "slump" due to suppression if necessary. Just don't want to be feeling like shit towards the end of/ following the cycle. Anyway, this cycle isn't where the emphasis is, it's mainly on the Test for now.