First Workout of the Week

well that and my preworkout chant of penis penis everyones a penis, frowned upon… this country!

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

I am thinking of joining a real bodybuilding gym near me rather than stay at the one I am at too as when I try and go eavy they come over and moan about the noise etc.

[/quote]

lol wut? How the fuck are you making too much noise? Are you screaming when you’re bench pressing 150 lbs?[/quote]

when im doing deadlifts and smahsing the discs lol
[/quote]

PRO TIP: Don’t deadlift in libraries

45-degree back extension 3x10
Back squat 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Deadlift 5x5

Rest 3-5 minutes between the last 3 sets of each exercise.

Train three days per week for three months.

Doing the reg park 5x5, here is the first 3 month phase.

45-degree back extension 3x10
Back squat 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Deadlift 5x5

Rest 3-5 minutes between the last 3 sets of each exercise.

Train three days per week for three months.

Are all the back extension chair things 45 degrees?? not sure my gym’s one is.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
lol wut? How the fuck are you making too much noise? Are you screaming when you’re bench pressing 150 lbs?[/quote]

Reminds me of this guy i’ve …heard… in my gymnasium a few times, i never actually looked hard to see who it was… he sounded kind of like he was crying…it was vaguely homo in nature like he was being touched in a bad place…

God damnit, how have all you of you not realized OP is a troll yet?! Just read his posts in this thread and other forums he’s started. No one is this stupid IRL.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
God damnit, [/quote]

Cool avatar . BRO

You need -

A.

Bench
Horizontal row
Military press
Squat
Decline crunches
Barbell curls

all 3 x 10

B.

Deadlifts
Chins / pull downs
Incline d’bell press
Lateral d’bell raises (2 x 12)
Calf press
Tricep dip / push down
Abs - heavy

All 3 x 10, but maybe do deads 3 x 5

Mon wed fri. ABA / BAB

Eat 2g protien per kg bodyweight.

Can do cardio tues and thurs, rather than a crappy 20 mins tacked on to the end of each workout.

Rest Sat and Sun, or do some cardio if feel like it / need it / up to it.

Do this for 3 months, upping weights when can beat 3 x 10 and then take a week off or a wqeek at 2/3 intensity and volume. Repeat for another 3 months and then switch to an upper / lower split or a push / pull / legs split or something.

5 x 5 gets you strong but if you’re wanting to LOOK BETTER good luck, did it for 6 months, to the tee, diet, form everything and still looked almost the same. Did one month of 3 x 10 after a 4 month layoff due to dissapointment and grew more than the whole 6 months on the precious 5 x 5 or 6 x 4.

Well I wanted to get some strength first, then after about 3 months of the Reg park 5x5 maybe then switch to a routine with higher reps and isolation excersizes.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
Well I wanted to get some strength first, then after about 3 months of the Reg park 5x5 maybe then switch to a routine with higher reps and isolation excersizes.

[/quote]

In your case I think its best to make as simple as possible, it will make it easier for you to stay focused.

Food:

Get 2-3grams of protein pr kg bw every day.

Eat some carbs and healthy fats with every meal.

Eat 4 solid meals every day and if needed to gain weight, add some shakes.

Training:

Focus to get strong in the 5-10rep range in these excercises:

Bench, squat, OHpress, Deadlift, Rows and chins.

Curls, rear raises, sit ups etc are good assistence excercises.

The routine can look like this:

Session A:
Squat: 5/5/5+
Bench: 5/5/5+
Rows: 10/10/10+

• some fluff if needed. ( curls, rear raises etc )

Session B:
OHpress: 5/5/5+
Deadlift: 5/5/5+
Chin ups/pull ups: a total of 30-50reps.

• some fluff if needed. ( curls, rear raises etc )

5/5/5+ description:

Warm ups: 3x5 x 50% of top set.

sett 1: 5 x 70% of top set.

sett 2: 5 x 85% of top set.

sett 3: 5 or more reps ( top set )

Lets say your 1rm in bench is 70kg, then five weeks could look like this:

Week1: 35kg x 5, 42,5kg x 5, 50kg x 5+
Week2: 35kg x 5, 42,5kg x 5, 52,5kg x 5+
Week3: 37,5kg x 5, 45kg x 5, 55kg x 5+
Week4: 40kg x 5, 47,5kg x 5, 57,5kg x 5+
Week5: 42,5kg x 5, 50kg x 5, 60kg x 5+
etc.

The point here is to start at roughly 70% of your 1rm and keep adding 2,5kg to your top set each week untill you reach a weight you cant hit 5 good reps with. Then estimate a new max at start over.

Do this for a year and you should get some progress in both strenght and size.

"Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the advice man, My gym partner is pretty set on the 5x5 but I will get him to have a look.

Sounds very similar to the 5x5 but with slightly less emphasis on strength and more balanced goal of strength and mass.

Do you have any particular recommendations on supplements, I have used a load of them and my Favorite isolate is pharma pure strawberry light and favorite mass builder is USN muscle fuel anabolic, taste good but could be nesquick powder for all i know.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
Thanks for the advice man, My gym partner is pretty set on the 5x5 but I will get him to have a look.

Sounds very similar to the 5x5 but with slightly less emphasis on strength and more balanced goal of strength and mass.

Do you have any particular recommendations on supplements, I have used a load of them and my Favorite isolate is pharma pure strawberry light and favorite mass builder is USN muscle fuel anabolic, taste good but could be nesquick powder for all i know.[/quote]

They’re all the same shit. Just find something cheap that doesn’t taste like ass.