First White Man Runs Sub-10 in the 100m

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
You know how T-Nation loves its race wars![/quote]

i’m confused, my mum is white and my dad is like kinda black! What should I do?

If obama enlists prof x as secretary of defense/destruction and decide to take over the world should I show my allegiance to them?

Or should i just be Switzerland and stay on the fence?[/quote]

captures Marzouk

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

If obama enlists prof x as secretary of defense/destruction and decide to take over the world should I show my allegiance to them?

captures Marzouk

[/quote]

Bollocks

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

captures Marzouk

[/quote]

Bollocks
[/quote]

shhhhh

I’m mixed too. I’m taking you to a safehouse.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Ct. Rockula uses an ultra-ball!

Congratulations you have captured a Marzouk!

[/quote]
Fixed!

Still waiting for first Pabst-swilling moron to make comment about the French running fast…

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Ct. Rockula uses an ultra-ball!

Congratulations you have captured a Marzouk!

[/quote]
Fixed![/quote]

I will be unstoppable at the next duel!!!

I don’t care either way if the guy winning isnt me.

And I think its more of a white thing to say “the first black”…[/quote]

Lol, well it sorta is more of a white thing cuz, yknow, there’s more white reporters, cuz there’s more white people in America…kinda a statistics thing.

Like you, I don’t “care” per say, but it is funny how a black dude running our country [into the ground] is an achievement, but a white guy being the first of his color to do something is racism. Love this shit.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

Lol, well it sorta is more of a white thing cuz, yknow, there’s more white reporters, cuz there’s more white people in America…kinda a statistics thing.

Like you, I don’t “care” per say, but it is funny how a black dude running our country [into the ground] is an achievement, but a white guy being the first of his color to do something is racism. Love this shit. [/quote]

Barack Obama is black? I thought he was half white?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

captures Marzouk

[/quote]

Bollocks
[/quote]

shhhhh

[/quote]

Maybe we should revolt… I can’t sprint 100m in less than 10 so i guessed we’re pretty fucked…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Still waiting for first Pabst-swilling moron to make comment about the French running fast…[/quote]

already happened.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

captures Marzouk

[/quote]

Bollocks
[/quote]

shhhhh

[/quote]

Maybe we should revolt… I can’t sprint 100m in less than 10 so i guessed we’re pretty fucked…[/quote]

But everyone knows mixed kids are nuts. No one wants to fuck with us. I mean we’re both black, you have white and I have Latin. You and I could run the world.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Like you, I don’t “care” per say, but it is funny how a black dude running our country [into the ground] is an achievement, but a white guy being the first of his color to do something is racism. Love this shit. [/quote]

[/quote]

I find it odd that in your first post you called him black and celebrated his victory but here you question his “blackness” when it’s mentioned that he sucks as a president. Doing nothing other than pointing out the inconsistencies in your post.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

I find it odd that in your first post you called him black and celebrated his victory but here you question his “blackness” when it’s mentioned that he sucks as a president. Doing nothing other than pointing out the inconsistencies in your post.[/quote]

in the post you mention I was taking someone else’s premise and rolling with it.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

I find it odd that in your first post you called him black and celebrated his victory but here you question his “blackness” when it’s mentioned that he sucks as a president. Doing nothing other than pointing out the inconsistencies in your post.[/quote]

It’s like you managed to change your screen name so it became relevant to this particular topic, even though you didn’t. That’s cool :slight_smile:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]
People just like to forget that he is part white.
I’d like to forget it too. Blacks can have him, he’s terrible.

White people can’t do anything without being called racist.
Example: A bunch of high school kids tried to start a White culture club, but it wasn’t allowed. But, we have plenty of clubs for Mexican, Asian, and black culture.
And how bout scholarships for only black students? If there were scholarships that were only available to white people, it would be seen as racist.
/end rant

[quote]Eli B wrote:

already happened.[/quote]

Umm…burn?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

It’s like you managed to change your screen name so it became relevant to this particular topic, even though you didn’t. That’s cool :)[/quote]

Haha. I’m pretty fast but I’m definitely not start-a-thread-that-devolves-into-another-T-Nation-race-war fast. Though now I kinda wish I had that goal as a kid…

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
He cheated.

Someone spoke German behind him and he just split.[/quote]

Just to be clear pimpbot. This is what I was referring to as already happened. Although I dont know about Jewbacca’s beer preference.

[quote]bluefingas wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]
People just like to forget that he is part white.
I’d like to forget it too. Blacks can have him, he’s terrible.

White people can’t do anything without being called racist.
Example: A bunch of high school kids tried to start a White culture club, but it wasn’t allowed. But, we have plenty of clubs for Mexican, Asian, and black culture.
And how bout scholarships for only black students? If there were scholarships that were only available to white people, it would be seen as racist.
/end rant[/quote]

Pretty sure my school had

Polish
Russian
French
Italian
And every other nationality and no one cared…

there are whites only scholarships too =)

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Someone spoke German behind him and he just split.[/quote]

Just to be clear pimpbot. This is what I was referring to as already happened. Although I dont know about Jewbacca’s beer preference.[/quote]

Ah, I see. I’m a bit slow this evening…