T Nation

First Week on Squat and Milk

These are my pics after the squat and milk… Please be kind and hint of improvements, comments, please excuse if you are offended by my attire, just evaluate the body parts and proportions. I already know I am not in a contest shape. but, with your valuable opinion, hope to get there.

chest

side

Back

Biceps

back again, (bad camera)

The potential is there, My opinion is that you just need a few more years to put some more size on. Clean up your diet a little and that will help. Good luck on your training and stay focused.

Definitely somewhat of a foundation. Keep doing what you’re doing, and the little steps foward will start to add up.

S

Thanks for your comments. I am pretty aware of my mass lack. i am aiming to that on my squat rutine on next two months. abs zone, has been hard to get rid, I was a fat boy, so, I am convincded this is saggy skin because is like fabric, not thick. Any ideas to get rid of it?

Thanks

[quote]juanjromero wrote:
Why my rating goes down every time I post an answer?[/quote]

Juan, 6.4 is actually not a bad rating, look at the other ratings.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:
The potential is there, My opinion is that you just need a few more years to put some more size on. Clean up your diet a little and that will help. Good luck on your training and stay focused. [/quote]

My goal is to hover around 170 pounds. I am 154 now, how slowly do you think I should do it? I am very carb sensitive. they become gut easily and also, have a hard time gaining each pound.

Good job. Keep doing what you’re doing. I like the trunks.

Good work. I recommend barbell rows for your back, great for width as well as thickness.
Also, I see swollen nipples in the most muscular. You may want to get that looked into. there’s a whole thread on the T-cell about this sort of thing.

[quote]juanjromero wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
The potential is there, My opinion is that you just need a few more years to put some more size on. Clean up your diet a little and that will help. Good luck on your training and stay focused.

My goal is to hover around 170 pounds. I am 154 now, how slowly do you think I should do it? I am very carb sensitive. they become gut easily and also, have a hard time gaining each pound.[/quote]

You just need a better diet, and then you will truly amaze yourself. You are probally eating the wrong kind of carbs if they go to your gut. PM me for a good diet.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:
juanjromero wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:

My goal is to hover around 170 pounds. I am 154 now, how slowly do you think I should do it? I am very carb sensitive. they become gut easily and also, have a hard time gaining each pound.

You just need a better diet, and then you will truly amaze yourself. You are probally eating the wrong kind of carbs if they go to your gut. PM me for a good diet.[/quote]

I am writing you right now.!

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Good work. I recommend barbell rows for your back, great for width as well as thickness.
Also, I see swollen nipples in the most muscular. You may want to get that looked into. there’s a whole thread on the T-cell about this sort of thing.[/quote]

Yeah, I hate swollen nipples, some people assume some roid, but I used to be a fat guy. I will take a peek there. Thanks.

Looks like your back is lagging a bit. I would add some pull-ups and rows. I assume you’re doing some deadlifts…

[quote]Stiltz wrote:
Looks like your back is lagging a bit. I would add some pull-ups and rows. I assume you’re doing some deadlifts…[/quote]

I am doing deadlifts and pull ups really hard. I have 3 weeks on deadlift. I feel conditioned enough to make the big lifts. I do hack squats, deadlift, pull ups, chin ups. Cable pull down focusing on lats. Arms are lagging. Any hints? I don’t want to focus on frustration but will not let them stay that way too long. What I like most is the V shape of my back. it is just appeared. I added a pic from 1 month ago. it was a concave curve, now it is more straight.

This is the pic [this is a before pic]