First UFC

Hey all.

Going to my first UFC event in Vegas in two weeks, really excited but a little confused on the start times of the event. My ticket says 2:00pm start which seems really early to me. Would this be in part to a ton of prelims? Anybody ever been to a live event? Just curious as I don’t even arrive in Vegas until 4:00pm and was concerned about the early ticket time.

I’ve been to a couple of UFC events in Vegas and that start times seems really early. I do not remember the prelims starting until 4:00 or 5:00. Your flight time is kinda pushing things a bit, but I guess it depends if you are only interested in the main card. Personally I would have tried to be in earlier to allow more time, especially if this is your first event. Is it possible to change your flight?

Train hard for it!

[quote]SKman wrote:
I’ve been to a couple of UFC events in Vegas and that start times seems really early. I do not remember the prelims starting until 4:00 or 5:00. Your flight time is kinda pushing things a bit, but I guess it depends if you are only interested in the main card. Personally I would have tried to be in earlier to allow more time, especially if this is your first event. Is it possible to change your flight?[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Changed my flight time to arrive at 12:00 so I won’t miss anything.