First Tren Injection

Guys I got all my PCT shit in today and my tren and test finished brewing so I just did my first shot.

75mg/ml of tren 1cc ED
200mg/ml of test 1cc a week

I know the test is low but im mainly using it to combate “finadick”

by the way i did my first shot in my tricep no pain at all as a matter of fact i feel great…rainjack when you starting your cycle

you’ll never forget your first purple piss. “fina users will know when they have damaged their kidneys when they begin to see blood in their urine” (D. Duchaine)
Take my word for it, drink as much water as you can stand.
That said, by far the most effective roid I have ever used. Strength and hardness gains that will blow your mind.

I’m not starting until after tax season is over, and a couple of weeks to rest up. I’m shooting for May 1.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I’m not starting until after tax season is over, and a couple of weeks to rest up. I’m shooting for May 1.
[/quote]

rest up from frickin what? Christ you’ve been hangin’ out here most of the damn time…and starting fantasy baseball leagues, and playing defend the house and bounce the fuckin penguin…what the hell do you have to rest up from, Bro???

:wink:

40 i drink about 2 gallons of water a day plus some milk thistle doing everything i can to protect some vital organs

It’s hard damn work procrastinating to the degree that I do.

just an update still feel great injection site just feels bruised but its cool…for some reason i got off on the injection made me feel powerful or something very strange ha im so excited to kick start this cycle i might not sleep tonight

I’ve never taken a purple piss or had any blood in my piss at 700 mgs a week of tren. Generally, I get gallon of water a day (not always), I take milk thistle, ala, and nac. BTW I still haven’t seen any solid evidence on tren being liver toxic. Anyone?

Ill second what wideguy said, Ive used like 120mg/day for up to six weeks and have never had any problems. Then again I drink about a gallon of distilled water a day.

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
I’ve never taken a purple piss or had any blood in my piss at 700 mgs a week of tren. Generally, I get gallon of water a day (not always), I take milk thistle, ala, and nac. BTW I still haven’t seen any solid evidence on tren being liver toxic. Anyone?[/quote]

A lot of stuff you read mentions it being liver and kidney toxic, but there’s absolutely no evidence suggesting that. Maybe the dirty stuff some people inject, but if it’s clean, there should be absolutely no problem.

just an update i jabbed the shit out of a nerve in my quad for todays injection my legged started twitching real bad had to hold it down to pull the needle out and switch injection sites…fun stuff

HAHAHA! I just LOVE it!

That has happened to me several times. Isn’t it one of the weirdest things you ever felt?

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
just an update i jabbed the shit out of a nerve in my quad for todays injection my legged started twitching real bad had to hold it down to pull the needle out and switch injection sites…fun stuff[/quote]

dude it was crazy my leg went apeshit it was crazy but damn it scared me at first but then i couldnt stop thinking how weird it was that my leg was twitching like it wasnt soft twitching it was like violent spasm twitch oh well hell now all i need to do is hit a vein and ill have gotten all the bad stuff out of the way

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
dude it was crazy my leg went apeshit it was crazy but damn it scared me at first but then i couldnt stop thinking how weird it was that my leg was twitching like it wasnt soft twitching it was like violent spasm twitch oh well hell now all i need to do is hit a vein and ill have gotten all the bad stuff out of the way
[/quote]

when are you going to start injecting in your dick, bro?

:wink:

after i jab one in my ass…wow that doesnt sound right if my dick was a muscle id do it…hell find me some site enhancement oils and ill inject them in there somewhere

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
after i jab one in my ass…wow that doesnt sound right if my dick was a muscle id do it…hell find me some site enhancement oils and ill inject them in there somewhere[/quote]

you’d wind up looking like that freak with the huge arms, LOL!
What a fuckin picture!

i was talking about dick SEO injections not arms but hey i think i might be the next greg valentino(sp?) ha fuck that

why not up the test? taking cyp? are you looking not to bloat? if so why not prop?

Test prop is what im using i really wanted to do a tren only cycle but after doing some research it would be better to put some test in the pin ya know but im keeoing the doses low becuase i want to see the gains i can make from a tren dominant cycle and im mainly using the test to prevent fina dick

i hate this insomnia feeling im getting from this shit other than that its great im starting to notice a few things after 5 days increased vascularity and tighter pumps plus im sweating like a fat bastard oh well tren rules