First Tren Cycle

First time taking tren and I would like advice on what kind of dosage to do, when in the cycle to start tren as I am obviously starting with test e, and what kind/when dosages of pct and ancillaries.

Juice: Test E - 300mg per 1ml (30ml total), Tren Ace - 150mg per 1ml (20ml total)

PCT/Ancillaries: Letrozole 2.5mg X 30ml, Tamoxifen 20mg X 30ml, Anastrozole 1mg X 30ml, Clomiphene 40mg X 30 ml ALL ORAL DROPS

So once again I am looking for advice on what kind of dosages and when during cycle to take for the juice and PCT/Ancillaries I have just listed.

SIDE NOTE: I will be on my 3rd pin of test e (1cc) tomorrow and awaiting a blood test result that I got done before my first pin.

I would recommend pinning the test E and tren A EOD

.5ml tren A and 1-2ml of test E each shot.

draw the test into the needle first, then the tren (I always draw with an 18g and swap it out with a 23 so I pin with a fresh/perfectly sharp needle).

in my experience, when you inject the tren first (by drawing it last), you are less likely to get the tren cough… the tren cough is a terrible, terrible feeling.

1.25mg letro EOD should do you fine, assuming it’s legit quality…

standard nolva/clomid pct should do the trick, though I only used clomid once back when I cycled.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I would recommend pinning the test E and tren A EOD

.5ml tren A and 1-2ml of test E each shot.

draw the test into the needle first, then the tren (I always draw with an 18g and swap it out with a 23 so I pin with a fresh/perfectly sharp needle).

in my experience, when you inject the tren first (by drawing it last), you are less likely to get the tren cough… the tren cough is a terrible, terrible feeling.

1.25mg letro EOD should do you fine, assuming it’s legit quality…

standard nolva/clomid pct should do the trick, though I only used clomid once back when I cycled.

[/quote]

1-2ml of 300mg test e eod? thats going to rack up to be some big numbers lol.

No need.

You are going to need ALOT more tren ace to benefit from it.

I am pinning 100mg ed so thats a 10ml vial every 10 days!

Obviously we dont know your cycle history so cannot recommend dosage for definite but somewhere in the 100mg of tren ace eod-ed is a pretty “standard” amount.

The test E can be pinned 1/2 times per week, no need to do eod on a slow ester.

I would have gone for test prop myself so you could do a nice short cycle.

I would keep the ratio of test/tren on a 1:1 ratio. Although, I am currently doing slightly higher tren than test and am enjoying a very clean and dry mass gain whilst smashing pbs on all lifts.

Also, get HCG. 250iu 2x per week on cycle.

Enjoy.