First Tren Cycle Planning - Ancillaries

Hi all,

Planning my first tren cycle. This will be my fourth cycle overall, but this is my first cycle to incorporate tren.

As I will be using a test base, I intend to use anastrozole (1mg/day) to keep aromatization in check. I know that tren itself does not aromatize, but that there is still an issue with gyno due to, if I remember correctly, progestin/prolactin buildup (something involving DHT? I have my notes at home and I’m sitting at my work desk).

My understanding is that I need caber in order to combat the sides from the prolactin - is this correct? Am I forgetting anything?

The short version of my question is, “which ancillaries do I need for a six-week cycle of low test (300mg/wk) and high tren (600mg/wk), and in which doses?” - not including OTC support supplements and PCT, of course.

Thanks.

When I run test with tren I use aromasin early to lower e2 > pull bloods > start tren > Cabaser .5mg every third day to control prolactin and vitamin b6 100mg ED to lower progesterone > pull bloods. I don’t get sides from tren other than aggression.

[quote]FaceOfBear wrote:
Hi all,

Planning my first tren cycle. This will be my fourth cycle overall, but this is my first cycle to incorporate tren.

As I will be using a test base, I intend to use anastrozole (1mg/day) to keep aromatization in check. I know that tren itself does not aromatize, but that there is still an issue with gyno due to, if I remember correctly, progestin/prolactin buildup (something involving DHT? I have my notes at home and I’m sitting at my work desk).

My understanding is that I need caber in order to combat the sides from the prolactin - is this correct? Am I forgetting anything?

The short version of my question is, “which ancillaries do I need for a six-week cycle of low test (300mg/wk) and high tren (600mg/wk), and in which doses?” - not including OTC support supplements and PCT, of course.

Thanks.[/quote]

1mg of accurately dosed adex every day is way overkill for 300mgs of test a week. Youll be feeling like shit in no time.

1mg Adex ED? I missed that. I’m using adex at the moment instead of Aromasin. 750mg test e > .25 EOD keeps my e2 at the right level. If OP doesn’t know how to use an AI he probably shouldn’t be using tren. Better be sure of his Cabergoline too unless he wants milk.

Hi guys, sorry about that. Brain fart.

NOT 1mg of Adex every day. 1mg EOD/E3D has been a sweet spot for me as I am VERY prone to aromatization. 1mg every day would be bad news for sure and this isn’t my first rodeo. :slight_smile:

Other than the Adex and caber will I need other ancillaries? Noted on B6 above as well.

I am about two months from starting, just want to make sure I have everything in order.

Thanks again!

300 test
600 tren

you’ll need near 0,25 adex EOD, keep Carber on hand (I’ve never used because a don’t have this prolactin issue on tren), but some say it is a must. If Adex is pharma grade, 0,25 EOD will do the job. Nothing else is needed. Actually I did 300 to 500mg test with 600 tren with no adex, since I don’t have issue with strogen too… but you’ll be more dry with adex, even if you’re not sensitive.

Cool. Seems like I have all my ducks in a row. Gonna start in about 5-6 weeks.

Last question: HCG, if I can get it? Assuming I am doing a six week cycle at 250-300mg/wk test and 500-600mg/wk of tren?

I have not needed HCG in the past and have rarely had issues with sex drive or recovery in other cycles, but I realize that tren is a whole different animal compared to test and orals.

Tren causes asthma like breathing problems. Try to get some Zafirlucast if you can. Works like a charm.

[quote]FaceOfBear wrote:
Cool. Seems like I have all my ducks in a row. Gonna start in about 5-6 weeks.

Last question: HCG, if I can get it? Assuming I am doing a six week cycle at 250-300mg/wk test and 500-600mg/wk of tren?

I have not needed HCG in the past and have rarely had issues with sex drive or recovery in other cycles, but I realize that tren is a whole different animal compared to test and orals.[/quote]

Tren is just so powerful recovery is harder after a cycle. HCG on cycle makes recovery easier and you’ll feel better on cycle. You’re going to love tren unless it bites you. 600mg is a pretty hefty dose for first time. I’m on 700mg now. Pin tren ace every day for best results. It’s an incredible compound. In literally two weeks you’ll start to notice huge bodycomp changes then incredible strength gains. I use tren ace every cycle. No other compound compares. Above 700mg I start to overheat.

Alright. Haven’t been able to source caber so I picked up some prami as that seems to be the next best thing. Still trying to source HCG and Zafirlucast (or similar).

I realize dosing on prami is far different than caber but the stuff I’m seeing is all over the map. The consensus seems to be .25mg EOD.

Assuming I do closer to 250-300mg/week of Test C and 525-600mg/week of Tren A, does that sound correct?

[quote]FaceOfBear wrote:
Alright. Haven’t been able to source caber so I picked up some prami as that seems to be the next best thing. Still trying to source HCG and Zafirlucast (or similar).

I realize dosing on prami is far different than caber but the stuff I’m seeing is all over the map. The consensus seems to be .25mg EOD.

Assuming I do closer to 250-300mg/week of Test C and 525-600mg/week of Tren A, does that sound correct?[/quote]

I’ve never used prami but I hear it does just fine lowering prolactin. There are different opinions on test to tren ratio. I can only tell you what I do. I start with a lot of test and no Tren. Say 1400mg cyp or e front loaded then 700mg. I hit Anadrol hard and I bulk for first six weeks. As gains begin to slow after a few weeks I bump up the test and drol then as gains slow again I lower test to near physiological levels as I start Tren ace. I taper up with Tren and after 2 weeks as gains slow I start another oral. This time it’s halo. Incredible compound. Makes you feel like you could walk through a brick wall. The strength gains aren’t keepable but I use them to workout on Tren for mass - time under tension, drop sets etc.

I’ve jotted down what I’d do for a productive cycle. I’m doing it now. These are pretty hefty doses and I’m not recommending tapering up so high but all I can say is that it works for me fine with no problems. I’d monitor blood pressure and liver enzymes, cholesterol, hematocrit / hemaglobic.

Wk 1
Test cyp / e 1500mg
Anadrol 50mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg - 25mg ED
TUDCA 1250mg ED
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 1000mg ED
OTC herbal / vitamin / trace / anti-oxidant organ support daily

Wk 2
Test cyp / e 750mg
Anadrol 75mg ED (you can split tab in half or half empty capsule to take 75mg)
Aromasin 12.5mg - 25mg ED
TUDCA 1250mg ED
NAC 1000mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 3
Test cyp / e 750mg ED
Anadrol 100mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 - 37.5 ED
TUDCA 1500mg ED
NAC 1250mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 4
Test cyp / e - none. Still got a lot in your system.
Anadrol 100mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 - 37.5mg ED
TUDCA 1500mg ED
NAC 1250mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 5
Test cyp or e 125mg
Anadrol 100-125mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 - 25mg ED
TUDCA 1500mg ED
NAC 1250mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 6
Test cyp or e 125mg
Tren Ace 50mg ED
TUDCA 1250mg ED
NAC 1000mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 7
Test cyp or e 125mg
Tren Ace 75mg ED
TUDCA 1250mg ED
NAC 1000mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 8
Test cyp or e 125mg
Tren Ace 100mg ED
TUDCA 1250mg ED
NAC 1000mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 9
Test cyp or e 125mg
Tren Ace 100mg ED
Halotestin 10mg at same time each day and 10mg 30 mins before workouts
TUDCA 1500mg ED
NAC 1500mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 10
Test cyp or e 125mg
Tren Ace 100mg ED
Halotestin 10mg same time each day and 20mg 30 mins before workouts
TUDCA 1500mg ED
NAC 1500mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 11
Test cyp or e 125mg
Tren Ace 100-125mg ED
Halotestin 10mg same time each day and 20-30mg before workouts
TUDCA 1500mg ED
NAC 1500mg ED
OTC organ support

Wk 12 > PCT or cruise. Continue NAC for a few days after Italy’s and continue TUDCA for at least a week - preferably two. Drink lots of water especially post workout. Use prami to lower prolactin. Montelukast / Zafirlukast optional for curing Tren breath.

Hey brother, that’s a good-looking cycle and one I may do in the future but I already have everything needed for my current low-test/medium-to-high-tren cycle, plus I just came off of a pretty hefty drol/dbol cycle and am not looking to use orals with this cycle.

I’ll write that down for the future, though. :wink:

Hey dudes, just wanted to update.

Coming into week three at 275mg/wk Test C, 525mg/wk Tren A. Might go up a little bit. Using Montelukast, Caber, Anastrozole and HCG. Tried Prami but if I ate after taking it I would projectile vomit for thirty minutes solid (to the point where my neighbors knocked on the door of my apartment at 3am because they thought I was dying) so I just switched to caber. Bloodwork all looks good re: prolactin, E2, etc. Cortisol is a little high but it always is for me.

Mild appetite loss, a little bit of night sweats, and some insomnia but sides are overall manageable - oh yeah, and I’ve put 50lbs on my OHP in two weeks.

This stuff is the fucking nectar of the gods. No idea why everyone is so scared of it. Still dialing in my diet to see what works best for me while on tren, but I wanted to thank everyone for their help and advice.

[quote]FaceOfBear wrote:
oh yeah, and I’ve put 50lbs on my OHP in two weeks.

[/quote]

what were you pressing before, and what are you pressing now? The drugs do not have this sort of effect in 2 weeks…