T Nation

First Tren Cycle - Diet Questions

Hi all,

Three days into my first tren cycle. Pinning 75mg Tren A / 50mg Test C ED for a total of 525mg/wk of tren and 350mg/wk of Test. Running Adex and Prami at .5mg day (both pharma). Also running Clomid 25mg/day per this thread: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_pct_serm_dosing_in_this_forum_is_wrong which suggests running a low-dose SERM for the duration of the cycle. I am using Clomid because I have a prescription and cannot source phrama grade Nolva at this time. I will be using HCG at 500iu/wk too, but it's held up.

26, 5'10", 197lbs, 15% BF, lifting four years.
My maintenance calories are very low, I have a VERY slow metabolism - they're around 1600 per day.

I'm currently eating about 2575 calories on workout days and less on my rest days, about 250p/150c/75f on workout days. Almost all complex carbs except for intra- and post-workout.

Carbs feel low to me, though that may just be my constant carb cravings telling me that :wink:

What do you guys think? I have read a TON of conflicting information. Everything else I've read on this cycle has been straightforward and I've had a lot of help along the way from more seasoned pros, but even the BIG guys I know who run tren regularly are giving me conflicting information.

Thanks!

only you will be able to answer this question, once you begin to gain a greater understanding of how your body responds to nutrition.

this is why you log your food, training, and take weekly pictures to gauge progress

consider yourself lucky to have a slow metabolism

[quote]FaceOfBear wrote:
Hi all,

Three days into my first tren cycle. Pinning 75mg Tren A / 50mg Test C ED for a total of 525mg/wk of tren and 350mg/wk of Test. Running Adex and Prami at .5mg day (both pharma). Also running Clomid 25mg/day per this thread: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_pct_serm_dosing_in_this_forum_is_wrong which suggests running a low-dose SERM for the duration of the cycle. I am using Clomid because I have a prescription and cannot source phrama grade Nolva at this time. I will be using HCG at 500iu/wk too, but it’s held up.

26, 5’10", 197lbs, 15% BF, lifting four years.
My maintenance calories are very low, I have a VERY slow metabolism - they’re around 1600 per day.

I’m currently eating about 2575 calories on workout days and less on my rest days, about 250p/150c/75f on workout days. Almost all complex carbs except for intra- and post-workout.

Carbs feel low to me, though that may just be my constant carb cravings telling me that :wink:

What do you guys think? I have read a TON of conflicting information. Everything else I’ve read on this cycle has been straightforward and I’ve had a lot of help along the way from more seasoned pros, but even the BIG guys I know who run tren regularly are giving me conflicting information.

Thanks![/quote]

OMG… “My maintenance calories are very low, I have a VERY slow metabolism - they’re around 1600 per day.” You have no metabolism.

Sometimes, my breakfast is around 1600kcals… there is somethinh wrong…

about carbs… it all depend on your metabolism and how your body handle the carbs and whats your main objective. If you want to drop bf, you should do low carbs, considering your metabolism. Sometimes I need to drop carbs to less than 100, sometimes 80g/ day, and sometimes not. Today, I can drop bf eating 300g carbs day. To get comp ready I do need to use around 100 to 80g in 4 to 3 weeks out. It all depends on you man… no one can tell you how to eat better than your self. You need to discover your body.