First Timers on GH

Hey so I’m just gettin some GH here and I’m a first time user of it…Wondering if there’s any suggestions anyone can offer me like any other supplements i should or shouldn’t take with it? safety issues? personal preferences of how, when to use etc. Keeping in mind i have thoroughly read into this product and am fully aware of possible downfalls of using this. Any thing would be great, thanks.

Another side note is this is injection GH…I know any other way is probably ineffective and a waste of money. It cost me 1200 for 8 week cycle

First and foremost - what are your stats? Age, weight, bodyfat %, lifting percentage, etc.

Secondly, what dose were you planning on running this at, and for what purpose? Anabolic effects, fat burning, joint support etc.

Sounds like he’s been shopping at hGH.com
“I’ve throughly read into this PRODUCT”
“Now what are the downfalls, problems, side effects, concerns, etc etc”

I hope not, because I’d like to hear some results.

Whats you plans for use? If you have read so much on it then why have you planned an 8 week cycle of it?

Good luck with your likely waste of money.

First off I’m 18, about 230 lbs, 5’6 and im not sure what you mean my lifting percentage. Sorry to say obviously yes I’m very new to this using strong supplements, steroids etc and thats why I’m here…to get a little more insight. I’m fully aware of up’s and downs and no its not from reading hGH.com its from reading numerous sites.

As for finding many sites that will explain how to use injection GH for my purposes which are strength gain, weightloss, and cardio there arn’t many. Alot of the websites don’t say much about straight injection of GH for this sort of thing. If any one has any links that i could read that would say something about this like possible dose intakes and such that would be great! Can some one explain what 5iu ED means? or why an 8 week cycle is a waste of money? Try not to reply to this as though I’m a complete idiot. Obviously I’m new but not retarded.

In my estimate a proper cycle is going to cost you a few grand…are you sure you can afford it?

[quote]Kalil wrote:
Can some one explain what 5iu ED means? or why an 8 week cycle is a waste of money? Try not to reply to this as though I’m a complete idiot. Obviously I’m new but not retarded.[/quote]

ill be blunt. sell your stash to someone else because you have no business fucking with this stuff if you cant answer those 2 questions for yourself. you are not retarded, maybe just naive

[quote]robo1 wrote:

ill be blunt. sell your stash to someone else because you have no business fucking with this stuff if you cant answer those 2 questions for yourself. you are not retarded, maybe just naive[/quote]

Hear ye!

You have just bought something that you know absolutely about.

Try some cardio and a decent diet. I hear that they can help dramatically.

You are 18 and severely overweight. HGH is not something for overweight teenagers. Its just that simple.

wow you guys are fuckin pricks, like honsetly i came here lookin for some answers before i start doing something like this and all i get is fuckin stupid ass shit like this…none of which is helpful…but thanks anyways… and ya ive done cardio…and dieting ive actually lost 70 lbs…yes i am an overweight teen so who the fuck cares, im doin something about it so give me a fuckin break and say something useful?

Everyone has to learn some where and i chose this place to start learning but obviously your all a lilt to self conceited with a dick up your ass to offer some real help. Honestly why would you say stuff like that to some one who already realizes this and is working to change there life and instead of helping them you just tell him to fuck off?

btw thanks crashball for the site.

[quote]Kalil wrote:
Everyone has to learn some where[/quote]

Your grand mistake is that you’re about to start using an injectable without ANY knowledge about it. Your first step is to read for at LEAST a couple years before actually diving into using anything.

Second mistake is you’re only 18 years old.

Third big mistake is that you’re a fucking asshole with an attitude.

look, kalil, there are LOTS of very knowledgeable people on this site that are willing to help, when when you come to a new site and post very basic questions that quite obviously should have been answered before buying the product you already put yourself on the wrong side of the tracks.

Anyway, if you are serious about trying 'stronger supplements" (i have never heard anyone call hormones or peptide hormones that) then i would go with more of an anabolic hormone such as Testosterone- not only will it be much cheaper, but it in the long run the extra muscle will allow you to burn many many more calories.

Read every one of these articles - theres even one just about HGH just for you: http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/hormones/index.htm

Now look, before asking more questions on this forum, please be respectful to the powers and knowledge that is, and read up on the basics first. The veterans put a lot of time and effort into answering peoples questions and it is insulting to them that you didnt do your own research before going to them. Just like if you have a problem with the law you dont go right to the supreme court - if you have a question about supplements then you cant go right to the experts without reading up on the basics.

The animosity in this thread is so thick, you could bathe in it.

[quote]Kalil wrote:
wow you guys are fuckin pricks, like honsetly i came here lookin for some answers before i start doing something like this and all i get is fuckin stupid ass shit like this…none of which is helpful…but thanks anyways… and ya ive done cardio…and dieting ive actually lost 70 lbs…yes i am an overweight teen so who the fuck cares, im doin something about it so give me a fuckin break and say something useful?

Everyone has to learn some where and i chose this place to start learning but obviously your all a lilt to self conceited with a dick up your ass to offer some real help. Honestly why would you say stuff like that to some one who already realizes this and is working to change there life and instead of helping them you just tell him to fuck off?[/quote]

Amen to that…I got all kinds of negative quotes on one of my threads. I guess I aint the only one experiencing the love…But Getfast24 has a good point too. I never realized that I am insulting the veterans of this site with easy questions. Anyways, back to doing more research.

[quote]mtabe wrote:
I never realized that I am insulting the veterans of this site with easy questions. Anyways, back to doing more research.[/quote]

Bingo.

I’m obviously not a vet, but nobody (that I know of) hates me either. Why? Because I mostly just read in this forum. I don’t act like a dickhead to guys that are alot older, more experienced, and more knowledgeable.

Dickhead attitude get dickhead responses.

Informed humble attitude gets informed useful responses.

Kalil, I was an overweight teen as recently as a few months ago. If you want some help, I’ll help you.
You are too young and too uneducated to start injectables yet. There’s more that can be done. Trust me I’ve done it. Send me a PM or tell me to fuck off like everyone else. Your choice.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
You have just bought something that you know absolutely nothing about.

Try some cardio and a decent diet. I hear that they can help dramatically.

You are 18 and severely overweight. HGH is not something for overweight teenagers. Its just that simple.[/quote]

I quoted myself just for fun as im still trying to figure as to where I became this huge asshole and pissed in your corn flakes this morning.

I first started by saying that you bought something you knew nothing about.
I will explain to you how little you know about HGH:
-You dont know how much of the product you have purchased.
-Its impossible to know how much of it you purchasd if you dont know the quanity by which it is measured.
-HGH is not some miracle drug thats going to turn someone that is severely overweight into something otherwise.
-You dont know how much to take, how to take it or even how long you are supposed to take it.
-You dont understand as to why the age of 18 is not an appropriate time to take it.
-You have no clue as to what other products and in what quanity should be taken with HGH.

I then went on to mention how cardio and a decent diet would help plenty. I am just throwing a guess out there but with your current stats I would put you somewhere up in the mid to high 30s for bf perecentage. This is in fact serverely overweight. You fantastic come back to this was is that you are trying to do something about it.
Try harder.

Read, learn more and educate yourself on diet and nutrition so that you actually do something about it. There are resources available to you that I only wish were available to me when I was 18.

If I came off as a prick in my post its only because you came off as a know it all 18 year old looking for the easy way out. Re-read what was said, breathe a little and re-think the whole situation.

Now if anything ive said up to now is incorrect, then by all means let me know.

why do people buy stuff before they know how they are going to take it…shouldn’t that be a huge part of your purchase decision?

If I am going to part with $1200 I would sure as shit wanna know how much I am taking, when I am taking it, and how I am getting it in my body…

To the original poster hGH needs to be run longer than 8 weeks to really see results. Most recommend about 6+ months at a dose of no less than 2iu/d, ideal is about 4iu/d for fatloss. This is the reason they are shit talking your 8 week cycle.
Best stack is Testosterone by the way. Either your own or the kind that comes in a syringe. But that is a whole new bunch o research you’re gonna have to do.

Use the search function and you will find good protocols for hGH on here (when to take it and how much) and you should also be able to find out how to inject it properly. That still doesn’t mean you should do it.

Good luch.

FG