T Nation

First Timer...

Ok, so here it goes…
I am a 40 yo male, currently on HRT (Androdm Patch 4mg daily). Been on for 4 weeks now.
Ready to take the well deserved abuse, but I am 6’1" and about 235 lbs…and about 30 lbs overweight. I’ve trained on and off for years, so I carry some decent muscle mass on me, but have that extra weight as well. (Yes, fatherhood has gotten the best of me)
I am about to start a cycle, for the first time ever…
10 weeks of Test with 200mg Test E and 50mg Test P a week…
20mg of Nolv ed
All while remaining on the patch…

All questions, comments, criticism and input is welcome…
School me!

Oh, and I meant to post this in the Beginners section…Rookie mistake…

Get your BF down before running your cycle. Go nuts with your diet and routine for 6 months and then re-visit things. Estrogen management is a nightmare when BF is too high. And use an AI, not a SERM, on cycle (especially if you disregard me and run it now). You don’t need a ton of extra E2 floating around your brain and prostate, even if your nips are safe. Save the SERM for PCT.

I assume that you meant 200 mg Test E/wk; 50 mg Test P/day…

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
I assume that you meant 200 mg Test E/wk; 50 mg Test P/day…[/quote]

God I hope so

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
I assume that you meant 200 mg Test E/wk; 50 mg Test P/day…[/quote]

God I hope so[/quote]

But then, that still begs the question of “why are you taking not one, not two, but THREE different Test variations per week?”"

lol

Ok…so maybe rethink the whole scenario. I was looking for a quick boost to get back to where I used to be, but I guess there’s no such thing…Ive started back on the hard work…lifting 3 x wk, cardio 3 to 5 x wk. I dont want to lose muscle mass while doing 45min cardio, but at the same time I want to drop BF.

The test i picked up is a blend of 200mg T E and 50mg T P per ML…
I also have Deca 200mg/ml but read enough to scare me away from that as well…

you would probably see incredible progress from actually being consistent and getting your diet in line.