First Timer - Told to Go with Test

Hey,
I’m a 25 year old ex-athlete who has just gotten lazy in the last couple of years since playing college baseball. I’m 5’10 195lbs, not in horendus shape but definitely not good. I’m not looking to get huge just stronger and defined. I have been told Test is the way to go however I have ZERO idea about what to take or the proper dosage. Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

before you get blasted by just about eveyone here, I suggest you apologize for this post. Then go and read the stickys on the steroid forum. Most your answers are there, then come back after you put your cycle together and ask for suggestions on how it looks.

stickys!

My apologies, I’ve been a member here for all of about a half hour. I’ll go take a look. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah. Ka is 100% right. The guys will flame your ass badly if you just ask questions like that.

It’s expected that you do research on ALL topics, before just asking such basic questions. It’s even worse with the Steroid Forum, and rightly so.

I am not flaming you here OP, just trying to help you, but you should NEVER, EVER, EVER, even THINK of doing a cycle of steroids if you have no idea of what Test is!!

How long have you been lifting?

You admitted yourself, you’ve been lazy. Now you’re trying to shortcut a simple process by using juice to get a bit leaner??? That’s even MORE lazy man!!

Geez, there are so many programs and diets on this site that will help you achieve those goals WITHOUT using any chemicals.

My humble suggestion is that you try dieting properly, and training hard for a few years and only THEN look at the juice.

And I think just about everyone here would give you the same advice. Good luck

[quote]shaun1rsa wrote:
Yeah. Ka is 100% right. The guys will flame your ass badly if you just ask questions like that.

It’s expected that you do research on ALL topics, before just asking such basic questions. It’s even worse with the Steroid Forum, and rightly so.

I am not flaming you here OP, just trying to help you, but you should NEVER, EVER, EVER, even THINK of doing a cycle of steroids if you have no idea of what Test is!!

How long have you been lifting?

You admitted yourself, you’ve been lazy. Now you’re trying to shortcut a simple process by using juice to get a bit leaner??? That’s even MORE lazy man!!

Geez, there are so many programs and diets on this site that will help you achieve those goals WITHOUT using any chemicals.

My humble suggestion is that you try dieting properly, and training hard for a few years and only THEN look at the juice.

And I think just about everyone here would give you the same advice. Good luck
[/quote]

x2
x3
x4
x5

I simply coul;dn’t have put it better - and i would have been a hell of a lot ruder too.

JJ

x6
x7
x8
:slight_smile: