T Nation

First Timer, Take a Look. Mdrol

I’ve been reading around for a while now and I’m starting to get close to a cycle (still a few months away, I think). I’ve gotten some advice here and there and have started to narrow down what I think will be a good cycle for me.

Reasons:

1. I’m done with sanctioned sports
  2. I’d like to get hyoooge (note sarcasm)
  3. I’d just like to try it out.

I’m only 21, but my body is more mature. I’ve mild male pattern baldness and my metabolism has slowed.

My current weight is 213-214 with a guestimate bf of about 14-15%

In a perfect world I’d like to be about 235 and in the 9-12% range. So hopefully this cycle will get me closer to that goal.

take a look and please offer any suggestions:

Week 1: Mdrol 10mgs
Week 2: Mdrol 20mgs
Week 3: Mdrol 20mgs
Week 4: Toremifene 120mgs first 3 days down to 90mgs for remainder of week
Week 5: Torm 90mgs
Week 6: Torm 60mgs
Week 7: Torm 30mgs (if necessary)

I will also preload cycle support and continue throughout the cycle and pct

Any advice is appreciated.

Please don’t use odd abbreviations. It confoozes those of us that use a substance’s proper name.

But assuming by “mdrol” you mean that junk “methyl masterdrol,” then you might as well rely on will power and wearing tighter shirts, because that crap isn’t worth the container it comes in.

99% of the time, those piece of shit “prhormone clones” are nothing more than 6-OXO and stimulants not much different than caffeine.

Ultimately, the end result of all that garbage are armies of people throwing around words like “synergy, stack, cycle, PCT” but, ultimately, they might as well be taking multi-vitamins and HOT-ROX.

[quote]Rugby_Owns wrote:
I’ve been reading around for a while now and I’m starting to get close to a cycle (still a few months away, I think). I’ve gotten some advice here and there and have started to narrow down what I think will be a good cycle for me.

Reasons:

1. I’m done with sanctioned sports
  2. I’d like to get hyoooge (note sarcasm)
  3. I’d just like to try it out.

I’m only 21, but my body is more mature. I’ve mild male pattern baldness and my metabolism has slowed.

My current weight is 213-214 with a guestimate bf of about 14-15%

In a perfect world I’d like to be about 235 and in the 9-12% range. So hopefully this cycle will get me closer to that goal.

take a look and please offer any suggestions:

Week 1: Mdrol 10mgs
Week 2: Mdrol 20mgs
Week 3: Mdrol 20mgs
Week 4: Toremifene 120mgs first 3 days down to 90mgs for remainder of week
Week 5: Torm 90mgs
Week 6: Torm 60mgs
Week 7: Torm 30mgs (if necessary)

I will also preload cycle support and continue throughout the cycle and pct

Any advice is appreciated.[/quote]

I have been reading around for a while too but have never heard of Mdrol, Toremifene, Torm or a “preload cycle support” that you will “continue throughout the cycle”??? Have you heard of Testosterone? I heard it should be the base of any cycle. Sorry Rugby, not to be a Dick (LOL, get it my handle, LOL, only yanks will get it) but you do have me very confused?