First Timer - Sustanon 250 Cycle

Hi Guys,

Been lurking here for a while and finally got around to making an account. Ive been looking into doing my first cycle, and I think I have settled on a 10 week Sustanon 250 cycle.

Just looking for any advice/feedback!

Here is what I have planned so far:

CYCLE:

Week 1-10: 250mg sustanon (monday inj); Arimidex .25mg (eod)
Week 11: Arimidex .25mg (eod)
Week 12: Arimidex .125mg (eod)

PCT:

Week 13-14: Nolvadex 40mg (ed)
Week 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg (ed)

I have seen a lot of cycles recommending 500mg instead of the 250mg, but being my first cycle I thought the 250mg would be a good base to see how me body responds to it?

I havn’t included hcg, from what I read it may be beneficial but not entirely necessary?

I chose Sustanon because I know I can get my hands on it…

Main reasons for doing this cycle are to break some plateau’s, strength & weight wise. My training intensity is as good as ever, 6 days a week. My diet is on point too, I don’t generally count macros but I eat a lot and I eat clean…

MY STATS:

25 years old, been training for about 5 years.
183cm (6ft)
83kg (183lb)
BF 12% (have not done exact bf% tests but I am confident of being on or around this number.)

Any feedback will be appreciated, I hope I havn’t missed anything :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why people choose not yo run HCG, unless you are in Australia/New Zealand where the cost is insane…

Its not “nessecary” but why would you not want to use something that massivley helps your manlihood?

In my opinion it is just people being lazy if they cannot pin their belly fat 2-3 times per week.

Good to see you bring Adex and a single SERM PCT to the table though; I would prolong your 20mg nolvadex by 2 more weeks.

Also, 250mg Test just does not seem worth the risks of fucking up your natural test production etc for the rewards you will gain… This is why 500mg is often recomended… Test is Test, your body will respond well like 99% of everyone who uses Test 500mg< as their cycle. 500mg of Test per week will bring a decent risk-reward package and gains will be modest and noticable with very little to no sides.

If using sustanon I would pin 3 times per week to make most of the prop in it and remember it has a fair amount of deconate in it too which is even longer ester than enanthate… Cyp or E would be better for a 10 week cycle and less pinning.

Like he said, you are going to shut down and screw with your natural HPTA anyway, not sure the point of the 250mg/wk. If you don’t pin the HCG during, make sure you do it after for a couple weeks before you start the Nolvadex.

basically what the above guys said.

1. Sustanon is a TERRIBLE choice if you’re going to inject once a week. Use Enanthate or Cypionate if you will only pin once a week. Sustanon needs to be dosed 3 times a week to be used properly.

2. I’m going to assume you didn’t already get bloodwork done to see what your testosterone is now. If your testerone is above 700 or so, this is an awful cycle for you. The ONLY reason you should consider running 250 test/week is if low test is a legitimate medical condition for you (below 300 currently). If you’ve actually got low T, you would benefit from the proposed cycle, although I wouldn’t just do it for 10 weeks, I’d do it for life. If your test is in normal ranges, this is a very, very, very bad idea. You won’t benefit at all from it. PLEAAAAAAASE believe me on this. You will regret it so much.