First Timer, Need Some Advice

Hey everyone. I am a competetive grappler and mixed martial artist. I have been weight training for 5 years and my diet is relatively clean.
I am looking to add an edge to my athletic ability and have decided to run a cycle for the first time.

I have read and researched the different products quite thouroughly and have decided on a stack of pro test and tren.

My plan was to inject 50mg (Oil based) of each every other day for a cycle of 8 weeks. I know that this is not a lot but is it too little? Bare in mind I don’t want to bulk up or add a pile of muscle. I just want to add density to what I have and trim off some fat.

I also have Nolvadex on hand. Should I take that with the cycle or just if I start to see neg side effects such as gyno?

Also there seems to be conflicting opinions on what size needle to use. What should I use to ensure the most comfortable injections?
Thanks in advance for any and all help. I appretiate it.
ALL COMMENTS WELCOME

I’m no expert

and I’ve never used it but from what I I understand Anavar (oral) is a good way to gain strength without a lot of mass.

I have a buddy that does ju jitsu , and now “iron palm” kung fu with around 15 years of training, and he prefers it, and has on occassion done a test prop only cycle.

Of course when he starts talking about using chi energy and holding your load back during sex he loses me with the crap.

why dont you just give testosterone a try? try testosterone enanthate at around 200-250mg a week. its not going to get you huuuge but the bloating might put on around 10-15lbs. but it will all go away and you might gain a good 5-6 lbs.

How old are you?
Sorry, but I have seen 99% of the MMA kids out there are less than 20.

MAXX POWER.
Thanks for your comment but what does it have to do with my questions. Is that your gig man, just float around and be rude to people. Way to go buddy. You make canada proud.

As for the other comments. Thanks.

I’d have to agree with Maxx here. Age and background are pretty common info people should have before giving you advice on a cycle.

[quote]ddnhb wrote:
MAXX POWER.
Thanks for your comment but what does it have to do with my questions. Is that your gig man, just float around and be rude to people. Way to go buddy. You make canada proud.

As for the other comments. Thanks.[/quote]

[quote]ddnhb wrote:
MAXX POWER.

As for the other comments. Thanks.[/quote]

Its not my gig. But, one of the main questions if you have been here longer than a week is ensuring your not a kid.

Not being an asshole, just that 99% of the “i train MMA” posts are from teenagers.

My gig is to offer advice, but, not to kids.

[quote]maxx power wrote:
ddnhb wrote:
MAXX POWER.

As for the other comments. Thanks.

Its not my gig. But, one of the main questions if you have been here longer than a week is ensuring your not a kid.

Not being an asshole, just that 99% of the “i train MMA” posts are from teenagers.

My gig is to offer advice, but, not to kids.[/quote]

Agreed. I bet he’s less than 21.

Maxx Power.
My apology. It’s not my intention to come on here and make enemies. I respect the knowlege that it on this site and I have heard good things about the people here. I have read a few threads where you really gave it to the guy so I guess I was on the defense.

I am actually turning 30 in a week. So i am not a kid. I have been training judo and BJJ since I was a kid and I have a MMA record of 6-2. I am a serious athlete and I have a solid base.
The reason I was considering the tren was for the fat burning and the added agression wouldn’t hurt my training. The pro test was to counteract the “finadick”.

I know people tend to say go with 400-500mg of test a week but if you look at the amount of water I would carry and the 20lbs I would put on It does not jive with my sport. Speed, agility and strength are the assets I need.