T Nation

First Timer, First Cycle: T4 & Var

Just got 3 bottles of var, 10mgs x 100 tabs & 1 10ml bottle of t4.

Heres the plan:
800mg of t4 per week, 2 injections per week.(is this the right number of injections per week?)
Anavar:

of Days…Dose per day

1…20
2…40
2…60
10…70
14…80
13…80

I have heard a lot of noise about t4, i thought at first it was a mistake to order it, but its here now, so I’m going to make the best of it. I understand it supposed to be painful, ill deal with it.

Does my var cycle look right? i want to keep it high for as long as possible, I’m not convinced I’ll see significant effects below 60mgs.

feel free to criticize, im here for advice and insight.

Edit - Are you talking about test E @ 400mg/ml??

Are you talking about Testosterone dosed at 400mg/ml? If that is the case you only have enough for 5 weeks worth at the dose you plan to use. Complete waste of time, IMO.

Pyramiding the dose of Anavar is also foolish.

Before you make another post read the stickied threads. ALL OF THEM.

[quote]tayaik wrote:
Just got 3 bottles of var, 10mgs x 100 tabs & 1 10ml bottle of t4.

Heres the plan:
800mg of t4 per week, 2 injections per week.(is this the right number of injections per week?)
Anavar:

of Days…Dose per day

1…20
2…40
2…60
10…70
14…80
13…80

I have heard a lot of noise about t4, i thought at first it was a mistake to order it, but its here now, so I’m going to make the best of it. I understand it supposed to be painful, ill deal with it.

Does my var cycle look right? i want to keep it high for as long as possible, I’m not convinced I’ll see significant effects below 60mgs.

feel free to criticize, im here for advice and insight.[/quote]

This is a mess. What are your stats? Age, weight, training and cycling history?

Run the test at 400mg a week split into two doses for 10 weeks. Shoot 200mg on Sunday and Thursday.

Run the var at 40-60mg a day for the first 6 weeks. No more than that.

Do you have a PCT lined up? AI’s? HCG?