First Time

Hey everyone, I’m new to this domain and have some questions. I’m going to try an E/C stack for the first time in preparations for my first show. The goal is to cut and maintain muscle mass. Since it’s my first time I’m clueless as to how to use it, how much I should expect to pay for it. Can you guys help me out? I’m a male currently 6’ tall weighing 228lbs. Want to cut down to about 195 by April.

Please read the stickies.

You need to understand what can go wrong to know what and why to do things right.

You need to understand PCT very well and have all items required on-hand before you touch gear.

"I’m a male currently 6’ tall: suggests that you are still growing. Expect others here to call you an idiot for doing this.
…!!!

I am familiar with PCT’s. I’ve done two cycles of actual gear (Test Cyp with Equipose and another cycle of straight Test Prop.) so I am familiar with how to use gear and properly cycle off of it. I am 6’ tall and have been for many years as well as my weight being consistently around the 225-235 range for the past 5 years.

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/things_that_damage_your_hormones

Starvation diets can be harmful.