First Time

start of cycle i was 195ish @ 10% body fat max bench 270 never really maxed out. by the 2nd week i put up 300 without much of a struggle. i started with sustanon 250 1 cc 2 times a week for 3 weeks in the secound week i started dbol 20 mg a day for the first week and 30 mg for my 2nd week just started 1 cc of test Enanthate eod for the next 6 weeks.

im still 10 % body fat im about 202 lbs and max bench is 315lbs i have no testicular atorphy nor do i suffer from acne or anger issues is this enough of a wieght gain to say the shit is working.only real side effect i have is my ass hurts

all you really know at this point is that your dbol is good.

Are you getting raging boners, high sex drive, and oily skin ?

You need to figure out if your test is good.

That’s exactly where I am in my cycle. I take my last dBol tab tomorrow morning; then I will see how potent my test e is. I am on day 33 of 250mg test e E3D. Tomorrow I inject for the 12th time.

I have had periods of intense libido, but not consistently. I do feel strong, but 30mg/d dBol could account for that. I will find out soon and may have to scramble for replacement gear if I start to crash.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
I will find out soon and may have to scramble for replacement gear if I start to crash.[/quote]

You talking about the 140/gram stuff? I really hope your stuff is real man.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
I will find out soon and may have to scramble for replacement gear if I start to crash.

You talking about the 140/gram stuff? I really hope your stuff is real man.[/quote]

No it cost me $60 per 10ml vial. I bought 3. It was from “O” international source. It was labeled BD labs - 250mg/ml.

No, I mean if you have to scramble for additional supplies.

That is a really good price. I pay like 95.00 per 5ml at a pharmacy. Apparently I am going to have to start looking elsewhere.

I’d pay 95 for legit pharm grade if I could…

Ok Seeing what he is paying I thought
I was paying a little to much for it. Maybe I should research more.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
all you really know at this point is that your dbol is good.

Are you getting raging boners, high sex drive, and oily skin ?

You need to figure out if your test is good.[/quote]

I already have a high sex drive. no raging boners or oily skin i started the dbol late i know that.

Shadow - I get you now. It turns out my local guy has 15ml vials of test e @ 250mg/ml for $150. Hopefully he has prop at a comparable price because I will need a fast acting ester if my test e is bunk.

As for oily skin, I definitely noticed that in the first 3 weeks or so but now it is drying up and becoming more normal.

I was a little freaked out by the oilyness for a while there. I also notice I get red in the face especially after eating and that I get night sweats sometimes. Again, these symptoms were more prevalent up to about 1 week ago. Mind you the weather is getting cooler.

Screw it i’ve topped out at 202 lbs. im going on slin starting at 4iu and working my way up to 10iu 4 days on 3 off.20 bucks @ wallmart syringes 3.60 @ rite aide gotta love it the most dangerous thing and its sold right over the counter makes you think twice about not having a national health care system god bless the good old u.s.a. still continuing with the test and dbol stack love the strength gains .

damn i pay 65.00 for 250mg 20ml, and i know its good gear. walk around with a hard on constantly and get great gains and strength.