First Time with Tren

Your buddies should have been taking arimidex from the beginning of the cycle. Basically anything that aromatizes or breaks down into estrogen is what we call a wet compound. Wet compounds are the ones we find the easiest to gain with. Test, Deca, EQ, dbol are all wet. They had to start taking arimidex because they didn’t control the estrogen build up and probably were starting to grow man boobs aka gyno aka bitch tits. Some guys seem to be able to take all the test and Deca in the world and never have any issues but I ALWAYS recommend that even if you do not plan to use it you still have some on hand before any cycle.

I know some guys use arimidex for PCT, really that is not what it is supposed to be used for.

AIs or aromatase inhibitors are arimidex , aromasin, femara. They stop the process where the body breaks down wet compounds and turns them into estrogen. During PCT or really after any cycle our testosterone levels are so low there is no reason to worry about stopping the aromatase process.

SERMs are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. The main two are Clomid and Nolvadex. Basically they attach to certain tissues in place of estrogen so there are some situations on cycle where we need them, those situations have to do with certain compounds. Otherwise we use them for PCT because they mimic or trick the body into producing testosterone again. Remember at the end of our cycle we have no or extremely low levels of natural testosterone production. Between clomid and Nolvadex the Nolvadex is a much stronger per mg compound so most guys use it for PCT. There are some of us out there that react to clomid, I myself act like a pregnant chic. It’s fucking sad when man cries at a commercial on the TV…and pathetic.

For you wanting to mainly cut fat while only having minimal muscle gains then pretty much any DHT compound will be good. The one that is known to be better at preserving muscle while dieting is primobolan but like I said it’s expensive and usually fake. Masteron is also good but it more expensive than others and it really shines when you are already at a low body fat precentage. Winstrol is good and affordable not often faked. Anavar is also good but it is faked a lot so beware. If you are planning on really increasing your cardio then look at EQ aka equipoise aka boldenone. I helps increase metabolism but if you are planning on doubling or tripleing your cardio then eq helps you produce more red blood cells and that in turn helps your cardio last longer. Really if you just plan on the dieting to be the driving force behind the fat loss then DHTs are where to look. Stay away from anadrol it is technically a DHT but it is the exception, somehow it is extremely wet even though DHT can’t be broken down into estrogen.

Go read this for a basic yet comprehensive outline of what you should be using to make your decision,
Synergy of Steroids

1 Like