T Nation

First Time With Masteron

Here is my cylce that im thinking about running.

Stats 5’10" 212-Lbs 9-11% bf
cycles done: 10ish
Goals this cycle: gain and keep 10-Lbs gain strength.
Keep water retention to a minimum!

Test Prop 150mgs EOD weeks 1-8
Masteron 50mgs EOD weeks 1-8
Npp 50mgs EOD weeks 1-6 Mainly for joints feeling nice:]

I will be using a-dex on this cyle at a low low dose .25mgs eod

post cycle im going to use nolvadex.

Ive never used masteron and am very excited to try it. I originally wanted to use test cyp at 500mgs wk but a buddy of mine said best to go with prop.

So what do you guys think?

Fill me in with your 2 cc’s

just a little BUMP.

cycle looks good to me. you should be very happy with it.

thanks. I thought it looked pretty good too. I might up the npp a little bit maybe 75mgs eod. but we will see.

Your cycle looks good. I would personally switch the NNP out and take 1/2 a ml of deca a week. I would also run Nolva through out the whole cycle to keep water off. Masterone proves itself when your bf gets down in the single digits - you’ll be a rock!

[quote]senutrition wrote:
Your cycle looks good. I would personally switch the NNP out and take 1/2 a ml of deca a week. I would also run Nolva through out the whole cycle to keep water off. Masterone proves itself when your bf gets down in the single digits - you’ll be a rock![/quote]

This is a shorter cycle so switching to deca would not be a good idea. you know that npp is a shorter version ester of deca?

running nolva would not be a good idea considering that I will be using a-dex while on my cycle.

Im already lean enough to see the benefits of masteron so im hoping for the best.

p-dub what makes you choose npp over tren ace? One of your stated goals was gain strength and nothing on earth is better for that than Tren Ace. The classic lean mass gainer if you wanna call it that is Prop, Tren Ace and Mast. Not suggesting you conform for conformity’s sake but there is a reason its so popular and widespread: it works.

I’m doing Test E and Masteron right now the later for the first time. I dieted down to about 10-11% BF before cycle with the intention of leaning further going into the cycle. I’m on about 2 weeks and not really feeling anything yet except better pumps and a little hardening especially in my legs. A few days after I went on my appetite went nuts and I went way off my diet. Not good. I decided to go with the middle length ester Test E, which was probably a mistake. I am having some estogenic effects even with masteron in the mix. Started a little bit of letro today.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d think your dose of Masteron is below the threshold. I’ve “heard” talk of 150mg EOD, and have personally used Mast Prop at 100mg EOD with decent results in a similar stack while dieting.

[quote]Radjxf wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d think your dose of Masteron is below the threshold. I’ve “heard” talk of 150mg EOD, and have personally used Mast Prop at 100mg EOD with decent results in a similar stack while dieting.[/quote]

I’m gonna have to agree …
I usually run between 300mg to 400mgs a week. That’s ‘normal’ or effective dose range that I’ve read and have seen good results with. Looks like he might want to up the mgs from 50 to 100mgs EOD.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
p-dub what makes you choose npp over tren ace? One of your stated goals was gain strength and nothing on earth is better for that than Tren Ace. The classic lean mass gainer if you wanna call it that is Prop, Tren Ace and Mast. Not suggesting you conform for conformity’s sake but there is a reason its so popular and widespread: it works.[/quote]

Ive used tren before in other cycles. The reason im choosing to use npp is mainly for my joints.

Tren is a better way to go in terms of strength.
The main reason I dont use tren is because the side effects I get from it are not worth it. sleepless nights, night sweats.

[quote]Radjxf wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d think your dose of Masteron is below the threshold. I’ve “heard” talk of 150mg EOD, and have personally used Mast Prop at 100mg EOD with decent results in a similar stack while dieting.[/quote]

This is something I may have to look into. I wish I had a larger amount of masteron:]

If I get more im thinking 100mgs EOD.

How long did you run the masteron prop cylce?

Is there much difference to masteron over Proviron, what i mean is, is masteron’s muscle building or strength benefits noticed when stacked compared to when proviron is used to get the dry look?

Joe

keep the maseteron at 100 mg EOD. higher than that and some people can experience wicked pumps. not the good kind, the type which may affect training. 300-400 mg/week is plenty with masteron.

the single digit bf thing is just brotelligence IMO…true to a degree, but pretty much anything is going to show its effects better when you are leaner. masteron shows excellent results even if your bodyfat is above 10-11%, especially stacked with test.

good luck

[quote]p-dub wrote:
Radjxf wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d think your dose of Masteron is below the threshold. I’ve “heard” talk of 150mg EOD, and have personally used Mast Prop at 100mg EOD with decent results in a similar stack while dieting.

This is something I may have to look into. I wish I had a larger amount of masteron:]

If I get more im thinking 100mgs EOD.

How long did you run the masteron prop cylce?[/quote]

I think I ran it at least 8 weeks.
It’s not particularly spectacular at what it does, it’s what it doesn’t do, i.e. gyno, water rentention, etc.
For the ultimate in the “dry look”, stack with Tren, Test Prop, Proviron and your choice of aromatase inhibitor.

Here is my new revised cycle:

Test Prop 150mgs eod

Masteron 100mgs eod

A-dex .25mgs eod - may change throughout my cycle.

Im planning on running this for about 8 weeks.

Ive decided against the npp use due to the fact that its still very supressive even tho its short estered.

I tried getting some proviron with no success:[ but I think I will be just fine with this stack:]

yeah proviron is not a requirement. its great if you have it. You don’t actually notice the difference per se either, except between the sheets really. Its nice but not a necessity

Cycle looks good to me.

I wouldn’t fire up the adex initially though, wait till you need it.

As far as masteron is concerned-- great shit, one of my favorites. Just be aware that if you get over 400mg/wk, that seems to be the most side effect prone range. Meaning almost crippling pumps become a daily occurrence.

World

I take masteron 50mg/ed with my prop. No need to go nuts on the masteron IMO.