First Time with Gear - Bold 200

In all fairness when I was in my mid 20’s I did this exact same scenario with eq @ 200/week for 10 weeks and I did get decent results. I thought they were great results at the time but literally had zero understanding of what I was doing or the consequences. When I got done I did no pct and went into a serious depression. It sucks to have people tell you that the thing you are in the middle of doing is stupid but be sure you start doing your research NOW so you don’t regret your decision for a very long time. Be sure you get your pct right and have an understanding of what to expect so it doesn’t effect other important aspects of your life negatively. This shit is nothing to play with and I say that from first hand experience. I wish you the best of luck and there is a ton of info here to help you.

3 Likes

Most questions are ok to ask and we will let you know if you ask a no-no. So fire away.
I don’t even think there is a way to give you my email that won’t get flagged. You could always asksome1whocares? Listing a Gmail address would definitely cause problems. If you are wondering about sources I will tell you I switched to home brew and I wouldn’t mind outlining how you could go about looking but my old main ugl source is down actually so I could only share what to look for.

New here (although probably posted here at some point over the years. I remember t nation from probably 15 or more years ago). I have researched this general topic since I was 18. First cycle was sustenon 250, one ml per 5 days or so, at the age of 24. Next cycle was 10 years later. At age 24 simple test depot went from not scheduled to schedule III along with hard narcotics, and a short list of debilitating drugs in the USA making an MD shy completely away due to legal issues. To this day you’d have to spend days of spare time going to the DR to get various tests done to rule out any underlying cause of low t and if you were low to low normal some DRs tell you no can do. I was told to get an mri of my brain to get a script of testgel. I was 32 with low test quantified on paper. Just when you think you know all there is to know about test replacement or PEDs in general you learn new things. After 31 years of research I still learn different aspects of aas. There are so many derivatives developed and today they are all available, just not from a DR. I’ve done my share of cycles but always included test. Wether it’s true or not if you’ve done any research at all you know without a doubt everyone, and I mean everyone that has researched these compounds and how they are ran in a cycles or alone says test is needed to get the full benefits and minimize sides.

Now here’s my take on your question. Being someone who is familiar with the affects of eq, although never ran it alone, can give you some sound advice as to what results you can expect and precautions to take. Your health is not worth 10 lbs of shredded muscle added to your frame.

First of all you are now 5 weeks or so into your cycle. Depending on what your “long term goals” are and assuming you are on a new journey to be godlike in stature, and after bitten with the juice bug will end up like most of us red blooded males who try it. What I have to say to you is I’m envious and wish that after 15 years of juicing and mostly blasting I was doing my first cycle again!

You might be disappointed with eq but If you are seeing results at 4 weeks, and you should because blood levels raise dramatically in the 1st hours of a shot, you might be able to ride it out for another 8 weeks and end up with solid, keepable gains. Eq isn’t fast like dbol to where you blow up in two weeks but nice steady slow gains. It’s actually the way to go. It’s the healthiest way and will allow you to keep your gains being more permanent. Slow and steady builds the best physiques. If you had more you could pyramid up to 300 then 400 and back 300 and 200. Or go 300 the entire time. It’s better to start a cycle lean and in a caloric deficit. Being depleted. Your gains will be solid muscle and be able to eat McDonald’s cheeseburgers and then watch yourself get vascular from the meal.

With you being 48 it’s hard to say what eq will do as a solo run for your 1st cycle. I like eq and think it gives you a more dry vascular look with little to no water gain. Dose dependent. I would think an eq only cycle would give you a unique physique and muscle structure different to anyone else in the gym. Red blood cells will climb without a doubt and worth a look at 5 weeks.

The golden rule is test only for a 1st cycle. 250 or 300 every 5 days is way above what a DR would prescribe. If you don’t gain on that 1st cycle of test you are doing something wrong. If I were you and you feel you are making noticeable gains at 5 weeks on eq I might stay on that and forget about test for now. As long as your sex drive is up and you feel aggressive in the gym and during your normal day why not run it as planned?

Now, the problem is you are 48. Lol. I’m 49 so I know all too well why you are looking to enhance your ability to repair your body after beating it up. You don’t recover like you did at 30. But paradoxically you won’t recover from your cycle either. The hard truth here is you weren’t producing enough test and your body wasn’t assimilating it like it used to before you started. Not at 48. At 5 weeks you should stop now and hope for the best, or, consider life long therapy. If you were 30 I would not be saying this to you. If you decide to and have access to what you would need to blast and cruise or just cruise the combinations of protocol is endless. Test/ eq low dose together are a very good combo. If you blast on those two people will stare when you have massive arm pumps in the gym. Eq does many things that make it unique. It’s not faked like primobolan but might be similar in action. Primo was always the taboo aas that was ten times what test costs and often faked, although real primo might be far superior.

Eq was first developed in the mid 60’s making it the second aas ever made for human consumption and use. It went veterinarian only four years later never to be seen in pharmacies again to my knowledge. Being a vet only drug that concerns me that it’s had a side affect someone didn’t think was safe. Possibly kidney, gastrointestinal, and red blood count issue come to mind more so than most other esterfied anabolics. At the dose and duration you are taking id say there is no worry whatsoever unless you are predisposed to an issue. Forget about 500 test and 500 eq pw lol. You’re asking for trouble. Especially if you haven’t figured out your “long term goals”. What comes up comes back down hard and fast. Aas are no different and at 500/ 500 you will be a dam bull on your first cycle. Then when you come off you will end up depressed you lost gains and your performance at the gym has dropped. Your mood will suffer. So, if you are known for having a short fuse proceed with caution. Enjoy the gains you get in these next few or ten cycles. Lol. I know I have! Injecting isn’t fun and can be dangerous due to potential infection or injecting an unknown oil If you have a good source of clean drugs the risk is minimum. Have health insurance just in case.

Wait for the gains and don’t be impatient. What you did in the gym two weeks ago is what you see in the mirror today if that makes sense. Building a strong physique in the gym is cumulative.

3 Likes