T Nation

First Time with Gear - Bold 200

I am a rookie with gear. I’ve been in and out of the gym all my life. Im 48 now and decided to dive into the world of chemical enhancement. I’ve read a lot but still would like more information on this stuff and how to go about it properly. When it comes to this, I feel like one can never have enough knowledge about it.

I’m 4 weeks in to a 10 week cycle. My first one ever. A friend of mine, who is an experienced user suggested I start with bold 200. So far, I am happy with it. I haven’t felt any type of issues with my guts. I have noticed rapid gains in strength in the gym. Now, the fat isn’t falling off as fast as I would like but I can put some of the blame for that squarely on my diet. Im already fighting an uphill battle due to my age.

I guess I’m posting on here to ask for some added support and to gain some knowledge into what I can expect from this in the coming weeks. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I assume I just need to keep working hard and stay patient?

When you say bold do you mean your running 200mg/week of boldenone undecylenate also called EQ?

Yeah let’s get a clarification on what your dose is.
Even if you were trying just a new diet and new regiment to recomp your body without hormones the muscle gains would come sooner than the showing fat loss. It’s just how it is, it’s easier to gain than to burn off the fat. Be patient EQ is a LONG ester so it takes a while to come up and properly kick in for your results. Around weeks 6-8 it will finally be doing what it is supposed to do. Is there any way you can stretch the cycle out to 12-15 weeks. 12 really isn’t even enough with EQ, its just that long. Really EQ should always be around 15 weeks.

I do have to do one thing for my own moral line before I hit send on this. You are supposed to do just Testosterone for your first cycle and regardless of your goals and compounds you need to always have at least trt levels of test in every cycle. Those pros that leave it out are going for a goal and sidelining their health for that goal. I just had to put that in for all the new guys that read this.

1 Like

An experienced user has you running a cycle without testosterone. At age 48. Hope you don’t mind needles, because there’s a decent chance you’ll be using two a week for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

K.I.S.S.
Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 500mg/week (pin 250mg twice weekly)
Week 11-12: nothing
Week 13-14: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day
Week 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg/day

An experienced user has you running a cycle without testosterone. At age 48. Hope you don’t mind needles, because there’s a decent chance you’ll be using two a week for the rest of your life.

Let me clarify. He is not a bodybuilder. He’s a guy that’s used different chemicals over the years and knew more about it than I did. Im thankful for his help and advice. But as I stated in my original post, I want to know more about it and how to do it correctly. I read some of these posts on tnation and it’s clear to me that there are some very knowledgeable people on here. Just trying to tap into that bank.

Did he sell you the drugs?

Yes. Now from my perspective, I’ve known him for a long while. For a guy like me who had no idea where square 1 was, I turned my trust to him, knowing that he has juiced for years without issue. Now, I can find stuff on the internet all over the place. I honestly don’t know what sites are legit and safe and which ones aren’t. I don’t know where he gets the EQ from. But I figured with his experience, I could trust that he would do me solid.

Never trust a drug dealer, always do your own research.

2 Likes

Ok, what exactly are you taking (dose) and what other ancillaries do you have? And can you get ahold of some testosterone immediately? Do you have your pct (post cycle therapy) already in your possession?

Boldenone 200. 1ml. 1 injection/wk

That’s all I have

Something I should say, I have no aspirations of competing in shows or competitions. I only wanted a boost to help me recover faster from not only my workouts but from my profession ad well. And I wanted to accelerate my fast loss as well. I guess you could say that I just wanted to cheat nature a bit and speed up the process

Yes! Sorry. I didn’t mean to be so vague in my post.

And what is your plan for the time after you’re done with the EQ?

10 weeks on, 2 months off. Analyze results and if everything went as planned, I’d consider doing another one. As far as PCT, I could use some advice.

Since EQ takes longer to clear from the system than Test E:

Week 11-13: nothing
Week 14-15: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day
Week 16-17: Nolvadex 20mg/day

I hope your experienced friend bought you dinner before he f**ked you. Because you got rogered good and hard.

200mg/w of EQ is not enough to make any meaningful changes to your body, especially not in 10 weeks. But what it is enough to do is shut down your existing testosterone production. Congratulations, you now have the testosterone of a man 30 years older than you. You will continue to be that way until you finish your cycle and run a pct. Only then will you be anywhere near your former levels. At 48 I wouldn’t hold out much hope for full recovery. You traded your natural testosterone production, possibly for the rest of your life, for a cycle that will be unlikely to yield you any appreciable gains. You have lousy friends, my man. Find better people to buy drugs from.

2 Likes

Ok I feel obligated to chime back in. There were some valid but tough points made to the OP.

I don’t like advising someone else on what they should do. I would rather critique a plan someone laid out, and most of us on here are very similar with that out look. It’s just all to easy to give advice without knowing all the facts and accidentally guide someone into hurting themselves.

To the OP, GET SOME TESTOSTERONE! Yes EQ is a test based hormone as in they took the test molecule and modified it slightly but it does not take the place of testosterone. Your body needs testosterone. Any ester will do as long as it is testosterone. I would say the easiest for you would be cypionate or enanthate. We can discuss dosage after you decide on a few things.

Since you are getting some test you might as well get some more EQ, enough to get the per week dosage up to 300-400. 300 is pretty low but given that this is first cycle and you will be also having test in there the final dosage is up to you.
Also again running EQ for less than 12 weeks is almost waisting it and it should be up to 15.

As far as how much test to get. Trt levels are around 100 mgs per week and up. Since you have EQ already in the mix most guys like a 1 to 1 ratio of EQ to test. If you run 300 of each then you are up to 600 mgs total and usually first cycles can be around 500mgs of test per week so you would be in the ball park. You should get enough test to at least run it 2 weeks past the time you stop the EQ. They have different esters and you can start PCT until the long EQ clears your system so running the test two past keeps enough test in your system as you wait on the EQ.

Again your body needs test and given age if you go 10 week’s of no test some stuff could turn off and not turn back on. Like erections, do I need to say more?

For PCT get enough Nolvadex for taking 40 mgs a day for two weeks then 20 mgs a day for two weeks.

You should also think about getting arimidex or aromasin just in case you have on cycle estrogen issues.

The compounds I listed are trade names so expect everything to be in pharmaceutical names, you need to search the names.

Your buddy given his age probably never bothered to learn about PCT. When he started using he was probably young, they didn’t really have access to PCT drugs then.

As far as you locating sources for this stuff. Your buddy might not even get Nolvadex. There are other sites like this one that have reviews for sources. Really most sources are going to most likely be ok because they want repeat business. Now over all quality and proper dosing varies. But you at the very least NEED Nolvadex so you are going to have to explore. Just FYI those shipping promises of next day shipment are ALL bs. They usually take up to a week to get out. Depending on method of shipment expect about a week of sitting in origin country then a couple of days of moving then a couple of days getting through customs. You could always look for a domestic source and avoid customs but you will pay more. Just FYI even if it is domestic expect to wire money to eastern Europe or china for payment. The domestic sources are usually good to get the stuff out in 2-3 days then 2-3 days travel time.

2 Likes

now_i_care…

Would it be ok if I could contact you outside of this post so I can ask a few more questions and learn some stuff?