T Nation

First Time Using Tren E w/ Test E and Dbol

I’m 27 years old about 71 inches weighing 175 16 percent body fat. I’ve had a 3 year gap in cycles due to living in Europe and couldn’t get any gear. I was thinking about trying to add tren E.
This will be my third cycle. I’ve used test e and dbol with great success. I put on roughly 30 pounds in 28 weeks of the two cycles with little to no side effects except sore pin sites and acne on my back that went away during my PCT.
I only used novadex for PCT with a TRT daily to help with the off cycle. I wasn’t very educated just more excited and relied on the results of my friends then doing research.
I didn’t have Gyno issue probably due to the low levels of gear I was taking.
I was at max 250 2x weekly of test E and 50mg 2x of Dbol weekly

This is the cycle I wanna run, I got it from some buddies I trust and they recommended it. I was hoping for some feedback. I haven’t started the cycle and just got the gear. I still need PCT and a good AI.
Any recommendations?

• Week 1-12 – 500mg/week Test E (2x250mg/week i.e. Mon/Thur), 0.5mg/eod Arimidex
  • Weeks 1-6 – 40mg/day Dianabol (split throughout day)
  • Weeks 7-12 – 100mg/eod Trenbolone
  • (PCT) Week 14-16 – 100mg/day Clomid for the first 10 days and continue with 50mg/day Clomid for another 10 days.

Try reading this thread first…