First Time Using Steroids

Hi, I just finished buying a vile of Deca-Durabolin 10ml/300mg (nandrolone Decanoate) and a vile of DepoTest C-200 (Testosterone Cypionate) 10ml/200mg. This is my first time using anything so please bare with. When i asked how i should use this i was given an unsure answer.

Can someone enlighten me on how i should take this,how many times a week i should take it what amount in the dosage and for how long. Keep in mind that i weigh 145 lbs and have been going to the gym for about a year. I eat healthy and do plenty of cardio.

If someone has any advice to give me on what else i should take to reduce the side effects or any other symptoms please feel free to notify me thanks. or if anyone would like to give a good work out plan etc. thanks again

[quote]lfrang wrote:

If someone has any advice to give me [/quote]

From what you’ve told us? Get your money back. What are some of your stats

Some lifting numbers
Why you didn’t do any research before you did this
What you plan on doing for PCT(if you had any plans)

[quote]lfrang wrote:
Hi, I just finished buying a vile of Deca-Durabolin 10ml/300mg (nandrolone Decanoate) and a vile of DepoTest C-200 (Testosterone Cypionate) 10ml/200mg. This is my first time using anything so please bare with. When i asked how i should use this i was given an unsure answer.

Can someone enlighten me on how i should take this,how many times a week i should take it what amount in the dosage and for how long. Keep in mind that i weigh 145 lbs and have been going to the gym for about a year. I eat healthy and do plenty of cardio.

If someone has any advice to give me on what else i should take to reduce the side effects or any other symptoms please feel free to notify me thanks. or if anyone would like to give a good work out plan etc. thanks again [/quote]

Hah. You’re a troll, right?

You’re better off not taking those. I almost don’t know where to start. Unless you are 5 feet tall.

Also the amount you have isn’t even enough for half a cycle. You’d probably get more effect from those by pushing them in and out of your butthole than you would injecting them.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
You’d probably get more effect from those by pushing them in and out of your butthole than you would injecting them.[/quote]

I hear that’s one of the top training methods in the Castro District.

am 20years old, and am 5’10. No i didn’t have any plans for PCT any suggestions?

So you got your hands on some steroids. This is not a board for people who have no clue about AAS. That would be you. Do some reseach. Don’t just put things in your body without proper knowledge of what the fuck your doing. One bottle of Deca and one bottle of test isn’t going to do much for you. Like Scott said go get your money back. If your asking questions like you wrote, you have no business doing AAS.

Troll. That’s about it.

You’re either a troll or the dumbest sonofabitch I have ever heard of…

You need to sell that to shit to somebody who needs it.

Train hard and eat to get huge for the next 2 years… or however long it takes you to get to at least 180 without being fat…

Then do so much research you know steroids like the back of your hand…

Then consider maybe using a test only cycle dosed at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks followed by a stasis taper and perhaps some HCG if you’d like…

[quote]lfrang wrote:
am 20years old, and am 5’10. No i didn’t have any plans for PCT any suggestions?[/quote]

If you aren’t a troll…

Look in the mirror and repeat these words “I am the reason steroids are illegal. People like me are a blemish on the bodybuilding world’s ass.”

We suggest you scrap the idea altogether. As at the current time you obviously dont have a clue. About a lot of things.

T

R

O

L

L

Seriously there must be a problem on steroid.com, or on one of their “sister” sites.

Just wondering if you could tell me what troll stands for.

Cheers

Something I have come to the realization of recently…

A lot of these guys who don’t know jack about AAS but acquire them anyway ARE GOING TO USE THEM…

Yeah, they shouldn’t and it makes absolutely o sense for them to, but they’re going to anyway.

What I’m getting at is that we should do something besides give them shit. I figure if we can help them enough to the point where they don’t get terrible side effects and fuck themselves up, we’ve given AAS a somewhat better name than it currently has…

i have a question…iv been working out for along time i cant gain any weight or muscle mass no matter what i do iv took a lot of crap…waised alot of money every 1 in my gym tells me wtf i see u here all the time and u look the same…every 1 tells me i have a fast metabolism… i eat like crazy iv tried weight gainers till i got sick of them…

iv been thinkin about steroids…i kno nothing about them and i dont even kno if i can take them at my weight…i weigh 145 pounds im 5"8… i just want to kno if i can take them and where i could purchase them…

Well, no one here is going to give you a source. And I’m sorry, but you’re not eating as much as you think you are if you can’t gain weight at 145 lb. The easiest and cheapest solution is to

Get a food log. Write down the time you eat anything, what you eat, and portions. write down cals, protein, carbs, fat. I guarantee you are getting anywhere near the calories you think you are.

Other solution–don’t go to the gym 6 days a week. You grow when you’re out of the gym and recovering.

[quote]vonlaan wrote:
i have a question…iv been working out for along time i cant gain any weight or muscle mass no matter what i do iv took a lot of crap…waised alot of money every 1 in my gym tells me wtf i see u here all the time and u look the same…every 1 tells me i have a fast metabolism… i eat like crazy iv tried weight gainers till i got sick of them…

iv been thinkin about steroids…i kno nothing about them and i dont even kno if i can take them at my weight…i weigh 145 pounds im 5"8… i just want to kno if i can take them and where i could purchase them…[/quote]

Give the computer back to your third grade teacher. If you are capable of doing so, read a book and focus on the spelling of the words and the structure of the sentences. People who cannot compose a simple sentence in English have no business messing with drugs that manipulate hormonal balance.

If your training is as half-assed as your typing, there’s your problem right there.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
vonlaan wrote:

iv been thinkin about steroids…i kno nothing about them and i dont even kno if i can take them at my weight…i weigh 145 pounds im 5"8… i just want to kno if i can take them and where i could purchase them…

Give the computer back to your third grade teacher. If you are capable of doing so, read a book and focus on the spelling of the words and the structure of the sentences. People who cannot compose a simple sentence in English have no business messing with drugs that manipulate hormonal balance.

If your training is as half-assed as your typing, there’s your problem right there.[/quote]

He’s another “one post” so I figure troll. I figure even more so given this thread.

What I do find bewildering is the number of folks who COULD put together a halfway decent cycle but can’t get access to product and then you have these halfwits who seem to be able to pick up anything they need to create a disaster cycle…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

What I do find bewildering is the number of folks who COULD put together a halfway decent cycle but can’t get access to product and then you have these halfwits who seem to be able to pick up anything they need to create a disaster cycle…[/quote]

That’s Murphy’s Law in action, MrZsasz.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.