First Time Using, Blood When I Pull Back

6 months…good freakin’ grief :^ / Put in your time and build a solid base first. Christ, all these youngsters want everything for free. Evidently your brother is just as young and dumb.

1 Like

Instead of shitting on you the 400 th time, I’ll try to give some perspective why we guys on here react like we do.

In the first 6 months of training if you’re under 30 you should be able to gain an amount of muscle that will put steroids to shame if you eat and train right and are reasonably lean. Look at beginner routines that maximize nooby gains like Starting Strength.
The thing is you gotta eat! Like crazy!
That’s why the guy above said: buy steak.

Then there’s the Tren (and in my estimation Test 400) issue. You are using compounds that are:

1. In the case of Test 400 to strongly concentrated, you’ll probably run into problems with it on the injection side of things (maybe why you are here?).

2. In the case of Tren, you are using one of the harshest compounds on your body that is out there.
    Tren is known to cause:

Mental health issues like depression, aggression, emotional flatness, hyper sexuality or no libido, and so on, all caused by neurotransmitter alterations in your brain that can be permanent.

Then it causes your heart and blood vessels to remodel which means you’ll run into heart attacks, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation, or other stuff like strokes down the road, it does this at a higher rate than many other steroids.

Next Tren as a 19-nor steroid is notorious for causing prolactin issues which you are not ready for in your first cycle because you don’t know how your body even handles Test at high dosages. So you are going to grow a nice pair of lactating titties or you are going and trying to prevent that by taking a dopamine agonist which in and of itself will fuck op your psyche. It is also known for shutting down your dick for years (not as bad often nandrolone but it happens), which is called Tren Dick. People struggle with this shit for more than 3 years, just search the forum.

And last but not least, there have been a few cases on here where guys took Tren at normal dosages and their blood sugar got so unstable and out of hand that a hypoglycemic coma (which leads to death) was near.

This is not an exhaustive list. These are all reasons why even a lot of experienced users on here stay away from it. It’s just that strong that most guys can’t control it. It’s more like a 300 PS motor cycle than a Ferrari in my estimation. Because even experienced guys can’t handle it.
A lot of people on here believe that Tren should be reserved for your 15+ cycle when you’ve exhausted every other option and when you don’t care how long you are going to live.

Hope you read that and change your mind on Tren. I would really recommend it. You got at least 20 lbs natty muscle to gain in your first year and then 10 the year after and then you can think about using steroids if you’ve done everything right.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Dan, do a search on tren dick, or tren side effects. Tren is a real bad choice for beginners. Even many experienced BB’rs won’t use it.

That’s the TL;Dr of my post haha

You said it better Lord, can’t help but agree:)