T Nation

First-Time TRIBEX User

All right, so I’m now financially able to pick up some TRIBEX, and actually work on a cycle.

Now, to start, I’ve never used steroids, pro-steroids, or pro-hormones. No real interest in doing so, either. But TRIBEX has received not but good reviews from those iron heads and martial artists whom I trust and with whom I’ve conversed regarding it.

Monday, I start on my first bottle. I’m going to be working on a 5 on/2 off cycle, with my first week consisting of 2 tabs twice/day, afterwords working on 4x2/day.

My question: do I need to take off-weeks, considering the dosing schedule I’ve outlined?

I’ll post my results after the end of the cycle.

My goals are: decreased body fat, maintenance of as much muscle as possible. After these coming three weeks, the focus of my weight training will change from strength and joint stability to muscular endurance (pullup training) and joint stability (rotator cuffs, hammies, VMOs).

I weight train twice weekly, full body routines. I train karate at least 3 times and at most 5 times a week, schedule depending.

Those with whom I’ve spoken have used TRIBEX on two different training cycles: one was bulking, the other, cutting. Both reported excellent results.

My stats:

Height: 5’ 8"

Weight: 197lbs

BF %: Unknown. I’ll be darned if I know where my calipers disappeared to.

I’ll post some before-and-after pics, provided I get access to a digital camera here right quick.

Any feedback as regards the TRIBEX supplementation would be great - though I’m not exactly new to the game, I no about jack-zip regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

FIrst, You’re only 21, why is your endogenous T levels low? Smokin too much reefer son?

Second, You’re only 21, do you play drinking games where one person kicks the other person in the balls?

Unless you’re coming off prohormones (which you’re not) I would say…why did you just buy TRIBEX?

Been sniffing Bathroom spray again?

Hmm… are you sure you know what TRIBEX is? If you were looking for a prohormone/steroid then you got the wrong thing.

TRIBEX enhances natural endongenous testosterone output. Personally I think that is the healthier option, but I think its something you need to be clear on.

It WILL help with what you want though, 'nuff said.

[quote]Lotus wrote:
First, You’re only 21, why is your endogenous T levels low?[/quote]

My doctor believes my lower-than-normal T levels are due to Celexa.

I neither smoke nor drink.

Well, I do Isshinryu karate, so I’ve taken my fair shots to the yaboos.

For the testosterone-production improvement.

I’m prone to ask the same of you.

Thanks for the reply.

[quote]Moon Knight wrote:
Hmm… are you sure you know what TRIBEX is? If you were looking for a prohormone/steroid then you got the wrong thing.[/quote]

I do.

Indeed.

I certainly hope so.

By the way, I was just joking. Yes it should work what you want. You may want to think about possible Alpha Male as well. TRIBEX will absolutely do what you want it to do. There is such a huge range of natural T-levels in men that if yours are on the very low spectrum, no matter what age, its a good idea. I have never been tested, and the reason I gave you a hard time about TRIBEX is because I myself am only 22. I used Alpha Male after a prohormone cycle, and obviously couldn’t recognize the affects, but that was for a total different reason than yours.

It’s all good.

I’m not at the very-low range, but my T-levels are below average. Doc figures this is why my recovery isn’t what it used to be. It also explains certain depressive tendencies I’ve developed which haven’t been affected by the Celexa. It wasn’t enough for the doc to suggest hormone therapy, and not worrisome enough for me to consider it.

I’d love to try some Alpha Male, but I want to wait until after I work with the TRIBEX and the MAG-10 Avenger (the GNC release, not the prohormone) before I move up the ladder.

besides, I’m already hornier than MiniMe at a foot-fetishist ball. I don’t know how I’d handle a libido-boost the likes of which I associate with the Alpha.

On what Vash wrote:

Just an FYI

The miligram amounts aren’t quite the same, but MAG-10 Avenger is basically a stack of Nano-dispersed Tribulus, Eurycoma, and Methoxy-7 AKA Alpha Male and Methoxy.

Its basically a slightly weaker version of Alpha Male with Methoxy thrown in. Taking Alpha Male and Methoxy-7 at the max dose is stronger than taking MAG-10 Avenger at the max dose, though the ingredients are the same.

Its also expensive as hell at GNC, and so since the compounds are the same, why not just buy Alpha Male from…well I would say here, but since that’s kinda outta the question…and Methoxy.

I guess what I’m getting at is you wouldn’t be really “climbing” any ladders by using MAG-10 Avenger before Alpha Male, and you may actually pay more, depending on where and how you can buy Alpha Male since T-Nation apparently will no longer carry it (check one of the Cy threads- maybe “Cy, please tell…” regarding discontinuing Alpha Male)

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
On what Vash wrote:

Just an FYI

The miligram amounts aren’t quite the same, but MAG-10 Avenger is basically a stack of Nano-dispersed Tribulus, Eurycoma, and Methoxy-7 AKA Alpha Male and Methoxy.

Its basically a slightly weaker version of Alpha Male with Methoxy thrown in. Taking Alpha Male and Methoxy-7 at the max dose is stronger than taking MAG-10 Avenger at the max dose, though the ingredients are the same.

Its also expensive as hell at GNC, and so since the compounds are the same, why not just buy Alpha Male from…well I would say here, but since that’s kinda outta the question…and Methoxy.

I guess what I’m getting at is you wouldn’t be really “climbing” any ladders by using MAG-10 Avenger before Alpha Male, and you may actually pay more, depending on where and how you can buy Alpha Male since T-Nation apparently will no longer carry it (check one of the Cy threads- maybe “Cy, please tell…” regarding discontinuing Alpha Male)[/quote]

Thats a funny thing New Damage. I remember Cy saying the same thing. However, if you look at the bottom of the this page, one of the moderaters said it would be back in stock soon. http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459331 Which by the way, this was just said a couple days ago.

I’ll have to keep that in mind. If the TRIBEX works for me, and I’m sure it will, I’ll definetly look at acquiring some Alpha Male soon after.

Sweet! I didn’t see that, thanks for pointing it out.

Well, today’s my second day of TRIBEX. First day, noticed no effects. Today, after second dose, became very warm, energized.

Here’s Monday’s workout:

[Warmup]
Seiunchin, Naihanchi, Sanchin, Sunsu x2
{{Karate forms}}
[/Warmup]

Assisted Chins: 6x5 - 60, 50, 50, 50, 50, 40 (lbs/assist)
Cable Scarecrow: 2x10 - 40
Cable Adduction: 2x10 - 40

Peterson Step-Ups: 3x70seconds - 0
Hyperextension: 5x4 - 45lbs
Leg Curl: 5x4 - 70, 70, 70, 55, 70

Slant Board Crunch: 5x5 - 35lbs
Hanging Knee Raise: 5x5
Swiss Ball Crunch: 5x5

Cooldown: 10 Min - Stretch

No step-ups, as ankle is still sore, tight from sparring (caught an elbow).

Though this workout is rather abbreviated, it has served me better than most I have cycled through - I recover faster, I feel stronger, and can practice karate more often.

[Note: I utilized dead lifts in a previous cycle in much the same manner as I have chinups this time around. That time, I ended up bringing my max up to 360x5. {my previous DL max is inapplicable, as it was done at a much lighter BW}]

For today, I focused on karate forms and drills, kept a decent pace with these for about 1.5 hours.

1:27.05

[Warmup]
All forms x 1 (8 forms, 3 empty-hand drills, 2 weapon form, 3 weapons drills)
[/Warmup]

Assisted Chins: 6x5 - 60, 50, 50, 50, 50, 40 (lbs/assist)
Cable Scarecrow: 2x10 - 40, 40
Cable Adduction: 2x10 - 40, 30

Hyperextension: 5x4 - 45
Leg Curl: 5x4 - 70, 70, 70, 55, 70

SB: 5x5 - 35lbs
HKR: 5x5
SBC: 5x5

Cooldown: 10 Min - Stretch

I’m definetly noticing the effects of the Tribex. This was one of the best workouts I had. And the day after, I didn’t feel fatigued or sore in the least.

[Warmup]
Bo/Sai x1
Bo/Bo x1
Tokumine no Kun x1
Chizi Kun Bo x1
Seisan Bunkai
2 Man
Chizi Kun Bo x1
[/Warmup]

[x1]
Seisan
Seiunchin
Sanchin
Naihanchi
Wansu
Chinto
Kusanku
Sunsu
[/x1]

[x5]
Naihanchi
Seiunchin
Sanchin
[/x5]

[x10]
Sunsu
[/x10]

Cooldown: Stretching

No TRIBEX today. Was tired due to lack of sleep - worked late, early morning meeting.

Ended day strong. Recovered quickly from workout, not tired during the day.

Start on 4 tabs/twice day for the TRIBEX come Monday.

No updates to this thread recently, not because of lack of activity, but lack of time. School, projects, work, training, training.

Anyway, so far I’ve lost 7 lbs - no muscle it seems. I am noticing an increase in my muscular definition and a near lack of muscular fatigue in my workouts. Next-day soreness and fatigue is nonexistant. I have been consistenly more focused and much more confident.

I lost my calipers some time ago, so i can’t give an accurate read on my BF% - will have the local fitness center test me after this week.

Question to the Big Wigs regarding TRIBEX - is there any harm/blunting of effect if two doses are taken less than 8 hours apart? On the days I work, I will often have little time to down a protein shake, much less two times to first drop the pills, then later drink my meal. On strictly school days, I have not problem doing the 8-10 hours apart, as I tend to get up much earlier and eat on a more dependable basis.

In any event, after I finish off this bottle (and the next two I have) of TRIBEX, I’m going to take a two-week down-time from the T Boosters, then try out the Alpha Male.