T Nation

First Time Test E/Dbol Cycle, Pct Questions

Started my first cycle about 3 days ago . Running 20mg dbol ed for 6 weeks / 500mg test-e ew for 10 weeks and .5 mg adex Eod for 10 weeks. I'm pretty noob at this so I'm not sure what/how to use for pct like help is appreciated.

Stats : 25yo, 144lbs , 5'8 . Lifting 3 years . Ecto like build, slim not ripped

dude… A) you should have your PCT figured out before you START your cycle. You should already have your PCT products in your possession. Don’t make this mistake again. ALWAYS have EVERYTHING you need at the beginning. You never know when supply will be an issue, and the last thing you want is to be stuck without PCT drugs.

B) You’re a fool for using steroids at your size. I’m sure you don’t believe me, but it’s the truth.

That’s helpful. Any particular reason to point b?

[quote]Fr0wshizzle wrote:
That’s helpful. Any particular reason to point b? [/quote]

yes.

Your size is a good indicator that you have not learned how to properly train and eat to maximize growth. Steroids are a useful tool, but their benefits cannot be exploited if training and eating are not up to par. A reliance on drugs to grow before quality and training are implemented makes it very likely that in the future, you will over-rely on drugs for further results.

I’m not the only one here who believes this. In fact it would be very difficult for you to find an established poster in this forum who disagrees with this basic premise.

Thank you for elaborating. I’ve been in training the past 5 months with no control over my diet/exercise regimen. Just recently got that control back . Diet is now 3600cal 210gr protein, 366gr carb and 118gr fat.

[quote]Fr0wshizzle wrote:
Thank you for elaborating. I’ve been in training the past 5 months with no control over my diet/exercise regimen. Just recently got that control back . Diet is now 3600cal 210gr protein, 366gr carb and 118gr fat. [/quote]

You really need to have awhile under your belt with complete control over your diet, training, rest, etc. before even considering AAS. You are likely to get flamed pretty hard. Terrible mistake with the PCT not being on hand. But thats been pointed out already. I never start a cycle without having everything I COULD need. I don’t want to get stuck without something that “should’ve been here by now”.

AAS can do a lot for you but you are nowhere near ready. You should be able to gain weight and muscle without AAS. 144lbs is still really small. You need to eat. Not trying to be offensive at all but you aren’t ready for this and you are likely to lose all your gains after you’re off cycle.