First Time Test/Deca Cycle

First off I am on trt and have been for about 9 months now. I am about to do a blast with test cyp 600mgs ew and 400mgs of deca ew. I have never done deca because I have always been worried about deca dick. I hope I don’t get flamed but do people get deca dick while on test and deca?

Since I have been on trt I have the sex drive of a rabid dog and I want to keep it that way because my gf is a nympho. When I come off the blast I will return back to my trt dose of 100mgs ew so is this something I need to worry about.?

Anyone?

I won’t claim to be one of the gurus on this forum (actually first post so congrats), but from my reading/lurking the past couple weeks here, the Test should help to counteract the LD caused by taking the Deca. It may depend on the ratio as much as what you are taking, and that I’ll leave to the pro’s.

Good luck

Just do a standard blast with 500-600 mg Test E for your first cycle. No need to add in other compounds until you see how you react to one at a high dosage.

[quote]BSC819 wrote:
First off I am on trt and have been for about 9 months now. I am about to do a blast with test cyp 600mgs ew and 400mgs of deca ew. I have never done deca because I have always been worried about deca dick. I hope I don’t get flamed but do people get deca dick while on test and deca?

Since I have been on trt I have the sex drive of a rabid dog and I want to keep it that way because my gf is a nympho. When I come off the blast I will return back to my trt dose of 100mgs ew so is this something I need to worry about.?[/quote]

I recently did a 16 week 500/300 test/deca cycle and didn’t get deca dick at all, so 600/400 seems pretty safe. The only side I had was bad acne, which a Minocycline prescription took care of ($12 a bottle since it was covered by health insurance. I told the doc the acne was a reaction to some tanning lotion I used.)

VTballa this is not my first cycle, I have done several AAS cycles. Probably why I am on TRT at 34. This is just my first experience with deca.

Vortura, what kind of results did you get with that dose?

I am 2 weeks in and so far and I am having zero problems getting it up. I know deca takes a while to kick in but so far so good. No ED issues at all, actually if anything it has had the opposite effect.

acne a reaction to tanning lotion? Hahaha

It took me 4 weeks for the deca to kick in. are you taking any aromatize inhibitor? I did not at the start of my cycle and learned the hard way.

I have been on TRT for almost a year and have never taken an AI and never had any problems with bloating or gyno and my E2 has always been in check. I think that I might be on the safe side and get some caber, I have heard that it cures the deca dick. Does anyone have any experience with deca and caber?

I cycle pretty often and I’m a lean 220 lb. powerlifter who maintains weight for competitions, so I’m not sure how to answer the gains question but the last deca cycle my big lifts continued to increase at a nice pace of about 5 lbs. a month (any faster than that and my bones would probably snap in half) and recovery was quick- the “lubricating” effect you hear everywhere. If you’ve been on TRT for a while I would think you would definitely notice the deca kicking in more than I did, since I’m often on EQ or deca.

The tanning lotion excuse probably looked bad once my lab results came in, and my test level was over 2400!

Regarding Deca Dick: I thought I had it and it turned out to be a simple case of overtraining. I took a few days off lifting, cut my training down from 5 days a week to 4, and things came back to normal. Glad I didn’t panic and add an unnecessary chemical to my already over-supplemented body. Obviously this isn’t always the case.

Hi bsc
If you still on, what was your trt dose
I am also trt doses for over year already
Saw if i go 160 a week E2 is ok if i go 200 a week it shoots up
Using nolvadex about 20mg eod and then fine
Switching ti proviron when stick arives
As want to go to 250mg test and 120mg deca
Want to go low dose for 8plus weeks instead of
High dose as will go back to around 160mg t there
After
Do have good steady gains with even 160T a week

Maintain your test/deca ratio, and be sure to keep your estrogen in check. You SHOULD be fine. This is coming from a guy who starts lactating if he even looks a bottle of deca.