First Time Starting a Cycle. Any Suggestions?

You asserted this, which implies I have some sort of vendetta against you rather than actually questioning the validity of your statements.

Then you deflect with a long post which is entirely irrelevant to the assertion after you are proven otherwise. Next you will play the victim.

Post the threads if they exist. I know they don’t because this is the first time I have ever posted these.

Can we please stop this exchange? I Don’t want to continue this argument.

In fact, i’ll take it one step further and simply no longer reply to your posts

Have a nice day!

I would actually request that you be banned if I actually believed in banning. I cannot shut you up and I do not read this section anymore, nor will I discuss the use of these substances. I wouldn’t be here if @ActivitiesGuy had not tagged me.

All I request is that you have some bloody decency and stop giving people advice here. You may get one or two things right. The rest will be wrong. That will usually be the part that screws people up.

You lie so much you believe yourself. Did we not establish that I have never been the one arguing with you?

Did you not write this or did you do it because you realised you could not prove what you asserted when asked for a simple quote? Or are you confused here as well?

Don’t really know why you felt the need to post here DT. I didn’t ask for advice whether or not I should take a cycle. I asked for advice on HOW to take a cycle. You must have forgotten the part where I was sidelined by multiple VERY SERIOUS injuries throughout my four years. Also my intention until a year ago was never to gain weight, as I was playing basketball and my main focus was cardio over anything and training on a very light diet.

PS : I do plan on getting my BF down to 12% before I start. Cypionate has a short half life, so if I decide to do 500mg/wk how should I go about that?

Thank you for your responses shredded. Only reason I was considering an AI over Nolvadex while on cycle because I am young and I know that Nolvadex doesn’t exactly balance out your estrogen levels, more or less just binds to them to flush out of your system. Didn’t want to risk the closing of my growth plates.

You won’t have to worry about that with nolva! I see your logic behind the idea though.

weeks 1-10 Test Cypionate 500mg/week
weeks 1-10 Nolva 10mg/day

You are best off injecting twice a week with this ester. Say Tuesday and Friday 250mg each shot, doesn’t have to be an exact time of day but I try to always do it in the morning!

I know everyone recommends test only for a first cycle, but I’m not so keen on it. Most people will NEVER use less than 500mg test after using 500mg, and there is no need to start there. I think you are better off using two compounds at lower dosages for your first cycle. Lots of people will disagree with this, but I am STRONGLY against the “test heavy cycles” that everyone does, and test is RARELY the highest dosed compound in my stacks.

IF you want a hard dry lean bulk, I think this is a better option.

weeks 1-10 Test cypionate 375mg/week
weeks 1-10 Masteron enanthate 400mg/week

If you really want a more bulking oriented cycle, I would do this.

Weeks 1-14/16 Test cypionate 375mg/week
weeks 1-14/16 EQ 600mg/week

You can do the standard 10mg nolva/day with either cycle. You may not even need it with the test mast cycle, but there are pretty much NO negatives to taking nolva so id take it just incase. With either cycle, simply do half of the total weekly dose Tuesday, and half of it Friday. The EQ dose may seem high, but take into account the heavy ester weight and it really isn’t. I wouldn’t run it lower than 600mg, but again, that’s an opinion.

This is just my opinion, but I really do NOT like test heavy cycles. I feel like test is what promotes a lot of the side effects people don’t like. Many people will disagree with my and possible flame me for that opinion, but its just that, an opinion.

There is NOTHING wrong with starting with test only at 400-500mg, but I like to keep the TEST lower, and dose other, more side effect free steroids a little higher.

You can go the test only route or follow one of the basic plans I laid out. Either of the three options will be quite safe and good for a basic beginner’s cycle!

No matter what route you choose, cutting to 12% or below before your cycle would be VERY beneficial!

You truly do not have the ideal stats to start a cycle, but you are an adult and this is your choice.

Obviously it is best in the long run to wait as the other poster said, but you are a big boy and this is your body. As long as you do things in a safe way and don’t hurt yourself I am happy either way, its better to give advice (As long as the person is over age) then it is to let them figure it out the hard way! People are gonna do juice if they wanna do juice and that’s not something we can change, which can be unfortunate.

No point in a cycle for you.

Not that I care about preventing you from anything.

Maybe so… I’ll be back in 12 weeks and we’ll see though right?

First off. Test cyp doesn’t have a short half life. Its around 8 days. Second off - tamoxifen doesn’t bind to estrogen and flush it out of your system. It blocks selective receptor sites where estrogen binds to and occipies them rendering them inert. It also acts in the brain as an estrogen and increases LH. Tamoxifen has nothing to do with removing estrogen from your system.

All that being said. If you cycle with higher body fat the results will not be wonderful. You can gain some size and strength but you will absolutely gain some fat along the way. The leaner the better for cycles.

For a 500 mg per week cycle just take 250 m and thurs and tamoxifen daily.

1 Like

idiotic thread all the way around, with an idiotic original post.

I hope you land on TRT forever, youngcav, it’s what you deserve for being so stupid and hard headed.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Haha, I was wondering when flip or moose would jump in here…

My wife weigh less than you and literally squats, bench, and Deadlifts more than you. You don’t have any experience in the gym. I’m not even sure I believe you have been in a gym. You don’t need gear. You shouldn’t do gear. Don’t do gear.

2 Likes

Broke dick mother Fer eat and train.

It’s been over twelve weeks. 'Sup bro? How’d that cycle go?

1 Like

DUDE!!! please do yourself a favor and refrain from AAS while that young, I mean I can relate I wanted to as well at that age but you will be really glad if you wait till you max out your genetic potential which atleast will 28 or 30 if you train your ass off and only IF you train your ass , then reward yourself with gear, make that deal with yourself but ball means hang around here ask and Rea,read,read,read, and read more. you will be glad you took my advice, oh and squat and deadift …