First Time Posting

You’re still missing your stats, lifts and pictures require to properly rate you. I’d get them up quick unless you want a lot of 1/10’s.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
jb99 wrote:
I don’t think it is any more uncalled for than your post, if you put on 60lbs in one year you must have been a prepubescent girl at the start of the year because lord knows you don’t look like you really lift.

I’m sure you have an intimidating physique at your jacked weight of 220 at 6’1".

I mean seriously what is this look through half a year old photos in my profile and talk shit?

It’s so ridiculous! I guess some people get off being assholes for no reason.

Nothing changes that the OP made no progress in 2 years and posted his pictures on RMP - my post while harsh was in context and to the point, not out of left field for absolutely no reason.

[/quote]

Well seeing as though i am 19 and i was 17 in that first picture and made no progress i am pretty happy that at age 17 never having lifted a weight i was a lot bigger than you are even after you gained 60lbs hahaha

[quote]TimothyJamesF wrote:
You’re still missing your stats, lifts and pictures require to properly rate you. I’d get them up quick unless you want a lot of 1/10’s.[/quote]

6’2 205-210
Can’t bench, squat, or deadlift on a regular basis because the injury I had mainly affects my back so my PT has recommended I do not do these. However the few times that I have been able to
bench - 250
close grip 225 for 6
Squat - never went higher than 300 because I can’t have the bar on my back
military press - 185-195

Tumbles,

Even by my standards, you are flaming. I really hope that avatar picture of yours is not you…Even me and my friends would say your just a little too gay.

Also, tumbles, how about you post your pics at your current weight of 210 lbs?

I’m calling bullshit on your stats, you really think anybody on here believes you put on 60lbs of muscle in a year?

And do you think anybody here believes you can deadlift 435lbs? haha

And before you respond with some lavish story of this and that…please post your pics and vid of your deadlifting 435, until then…you are full of shit

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Tumbles,

Even by my standards, you are flaming. I really hope that avatar picture of yours is not you…Even me and my friends would say your just a little too gay.

I’m calling bullshit on your stats, you really think anybody on here believes you put on 60lbs of muscle in a year?

And before you respond with some lavish story of this and that…please post your pics and vid of your deadlifting 435, until then…you are full of shit[/quote]

I agree with everything said in this post

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Tumbles,

And before you respond with some lavish story of this and that…please post your pics and vid of your deadlifting 435, until then…you are full of shit[/quote]

We haven’t seen eye-to-eye on much, but you definitely hit the nail on the head.

Spot on analysis of tumbles.

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Tumbles,

I agree with the other posters, you caught me.

I’m actually a 120lb gay kid that comes here to check out the pictures of all the hot muscled men on this website. I don’t actually train but I collect pictures of other people to put in my profile so that it looks like I do.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
Solid1974 wrote:

I’m actually a 120lb gay kid that comes here to check out the pictures of all the hot muscled men on this website. I don’t actually train but I collect pictures of other people to put in my profile so that it looks like I do.

[/quote]

Sounds about right, judging by your avatar

[quote]Tumbles wrote:

[/quote]

Well said…

I gave the OP a nine because he seems to try hard.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
Solid1974 wrote:
I’m actually a 120lb gay kid that comes here to check out the pictures of all the hot muscled men on this website.
[/quote]

Didn’t you say in another thread that you stuck a plunger up your ass when you were 15 because you were “curious what the hell it felt like”?

[quote]Tumbles wrote:

[/quote]

check your PMs

And that’s that.

I’m officially done with this thread. As fun(ny) as it was.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Tumbles wrote:

check your PMs[/quote]

Did you quote the wrong post? I don’t have any.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Tumbles wrote:

check your PMs

Did you quote the wrong post? I don’t have any.
[/quote]

You said you were officially done with this thread in your last post. You lied.

[quote]bryant93 wrote:
Solid1974 wrote:
Tumbles,

And before you respond with some lavish story of this and that…please post your pics and vid of your deadlifting 435, until then…you are full of shit

I agree with everything said in this post
[/quote]
Yeah for once, so do I.

For the record I just used a 1rm calculator and got 440 for 700 reps of 20 pounds. If you don’t test your 1 rep max tumbles don’t include it.

If you can do 380 5 times then just say it. What is so goddamn hard with reporting what you can do?

[quote]BigDug wrote:
Tumbles wrote:
Solid1974 wrote:

Sounds about right, judging by your avatar[/quote]

Alright, am I missing something? I see a fucking dog in his avatar…Literally…black lab?..

Oh, old thread. My bad.

[quote]mrodock wrote:
For the record I just used a 1rm calculator and got 440 for 700 reps of 20 pounds. If you don’t test your 1 rep max tumbles don’t include it.

If you can do 380 5 times then just say it. What is so goddamn hard with reporting what you can do?[/quote]

I test my ORMs.

The calc thing is leftover from when I first made my profile but I just toyed with the numbers and didn’t take that (now inaccurate) sentence out.

It actually worries me that some of you aren’t actually being sarcastic.