First Time Posting

Hey guys I’ve been reading around on the site for a while, here is a before pic and two after, I have been off and on for two years, i had shoulder surgery which interrupted those two years but I finally have almost a year under my belt now. Still trying to make lean muscle improvements

after pic

You’re lying. It’s impossible that you’ve read anything and still made the decision to post only those two pics and no stats or goals.

Giving yourself a 10 is a nice touch…

Honestly no way to tell if you made progress since they are COMPLETELY different poses, and you haven;t exactly gained a ton of mass!Can’t really make out anything except that you need more size.
Do you do much more than curl and bench? If you start rowing you may significantly reduce your chances of needing shoulder surgery again!
Anyway I’ll give you a 6/10 for coming out of surgery and still showing interest.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You’re lying. It’s impossible that you’ve read anything and still made the decision to post only those two pics and no stats or goals.

Giving yourself a 10 is a nice touch…[/quote]

Did not have any time to post any more pictures at the time I put them up so relax, and no I did not vote for myself but thank you.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Honestly no way to tell if you made progress since they are COMPLETELY different poses, and you haven;t exactly gained a ton of mass!Can’t really make out anything except that you need more size.
Do you do much more than curl and bench? If you start rowing you may significantly reduce your chances of needing shoulder surgery again!
Anyway I’ll give you a 6/10 for coming out of surgery and still showing interest.[/quote]

I will add more pics, and the shoulder surgery was not due to lifting, it was nerve damage that they feel I was born with and worsened over time, I’m not sure if you are one of the many 5’7 guys that consider yourself huge but I’m a little over 6’2 so its a bit harder to add mass, but I have put on about 30 pounds believe it or not

good pic choice to make it easy for us to see the progress! Might as well have taken a leg shot for 2nd pic

another

this should be easier

[quote]bryant93 wrote:
this should be easier[/quote]

The background changed…and thats all Im seeing.

looks like someone has been doing their full bady fridays!!!

[quote]bryant93 wrote:
I will add more pics, and the shoulder surgery was not due to lifting, it was nerve damage that they feel I was born with and worsened over time, I’m not sure if you are one of the many 5’7 guys that consider yourself huge[/quote]

Nope, I;m not.

I could care less what you gained. Gaining scale weight, gaining muscle, and making a visible improvement in your proportions are three very different things.

You don;t have a good frame from a bodybuilding standpoint anyway, so don;t expect significant improvement in your proportions no matter what you do…with those narrow clavicles and tiny wrists!

If you go on a massbuilding blitz, you’ll find your obliques will widen faster than your upepr width so … Any amount of size you add will thicken you up somewhat and thats about it! you are naturally lean though, so thats a good thing!

In any case, I see very little change between the NEW pics other than you smoothed out a bit. But if you’re happy with your progress, thats all that matters. Good luck with your goals.

That’s why you don’t train on/off.

Not only did you make no significant changes to your body in 2 years, you also felt the need to take pictures and post them on the internet to share… what? Your lack of progress?

[quote]Tumbles wrote:

Not only did you make no significant changes to your body in 2 years, you also felt the need to take pictures and post them on the internet to share… what? Your lack of progress?[/quote]

I’m not sure if you have seen your own pictures? my twelve year old brother is bigger than you

[quote]jb99 wrote:
Tumbles wrote:

Not only did you make no significant changes to your body in 2 years, you also felt the need to take pictures and post them on the internet to share… what? Your lack of progress?

I’m not sure if you have seen your own pictures? my twelve year old brother is bigger than you[/quote]

That’s more than a little uncalled for.

I’ve put on 60lbs in my first year of training, and I’m not busy posting pictures of myself on Rate My Physique.

Go be a tool somewhere else please. I haven’t done anything to you.

I don’t think it is any more uncalled for than your post, if you put on 60lbs in one year you must have been a prepubescent girl at the start of the year because lord knows you don’t look like you really lift.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:

Not only did you make no significant changes to your body in 2 years, you also felt the need to take pictures and post them on the internet to share… what? Your lack of progress?[/quote]

maybe I should hop on your training regiment??? hahah

[quote]jb99 wrote:
I don’t think it is any more uncalled for than your post, if you put on 60lbs in one year you must have been a prepubescent girl at the start of the year because lord knows you don’t look like you really lift.[/quote]

I’m sure you have an intimidating physique at your jacked weight of 220 at 6’1".

I mean seriously what is this look through half a year old photos in my profile and talk shit?

It’s so ridiculous! I guess some people get off being assholes for no reason.

Nothing changes that the OP made no progress in 2 years and posted his pictures on RMP - my post while harsh was in context and to the point, not out of left field for absolutely no reason.

Tumbles is right, jb you’re being a douche bag.

to stay on topic…little progress has happened from what I can see in these 2 years. I would have expected to see a lot more. However, you can see differences. Keep eating and lifting