First Time Outside of Hawaii/Las Vegas

Snowcapped mountains. First time seeing snow (but not yet up close), it was beautiful…

View of the city from the airplane.

Beautiful photo of the sky from the airplane. Bye bye mainland!

At the airport in San Francisco, on our way home. Iron is carrying my hot pink and fuschia tiger print backpack for me, now that’s a guy who’s secure in his masculinity!!! Anyway, Las Vegas was definitely too much fun!

Well China, Las Vegas is the 9th HI Island you know. I bet you might have met more old friends and family in Las Vegas than back home. Now Ohio will be trully leaving Hawaii.

Las Vegas truly is the 8th Wonder of the World!!!

If anyone hasn’t been there yet, you really need to go, at least once. It just one thing that makes the U.S. so great.

Go to Las Vegas and you have Greece, Paris, New York, Italy, the Carribean, and the Mid East, all without leaving the strip!

[quote]Inuyasha wrote:
Well China, Las Vegas is the 9th HI Island you know. I bet you might have met more old friends and family in Las Vegas than back home. Now Ohio will be trully leaving Hawaii.[/quote]

Inu~
That is so funny! I never heard that saying before. I felt like the only Asian or Hawaiian on the strip (we stayed on the strip), until we visited our friends’ hotel on Freemont Street in downtown Las Vegas, and there were a ton of locals from Hawaii and people from Asia there. Yes, I’m sure Ohio will be a great big eye opener (will go to Kentucky at the time too…)
Love and Aloha,
chinadoll

[quote]TravisCS84 wrote:
Las Vegas truly is the 8th Wonder of the World!!!

If anyone hasn’t been there yet, you really need to go, at least once. It just one thing that makes the U.S. so great.

Go to Las Vegas and you have Greece, Paris, New York, Italy, the Carribean, and the Mid East, all without leaving the strip![/quote]

Travis~
Yes, that was the best thing about Las Vegas, all the sightseeing of the “foreign” places…
Love and Aloha,
chinadoll