First Time On

I was thnking of trying it out for the first time, been training for 19years and feel I am loosing my edge 34 years old and stronger than I have ever been. I have 1000 Anabol 5mg whats a great way to start with just the dbol.
3-6 a day for 6 weeks, any thoughts.

Thought 1: DO NOT do an all anadrol cycle. This is bad for several reasons. Save it but find yourself some test.

2the is right that would not be good. too bad all the trade boards are gone you could prob trade those for some test…

May I ask what would be so bad, My thought was very low dossage just get a little bump

After you stop anadrol use most if not all your gains will follow. Even with a good PCT it is hard to keep anadrol gains. It needs to be stacked with test as a base.

Being a first cycle no doubt you will gain a lot of size and strength but in the end be left about the same as when you started. If you are going to start using AAS, do it right or don’t do it at all.

Even low doses of anadrol will be suppressive.

Im so new I wrote the wrong thing it is anabol not anadrol. So sorry for give my ignorance

[quote]Praetorian wrote:
Im so new I wrote the wrong thing it is anabol not anadrol. So sorry for give my ignorance[/quote]

Although a dbol only cycle is not as bad as an anadrol only cycle it is still far from ideal.

But you still had some of the size and strength gains after the cycle was over?

Where your workouts better than pre cycle workouts?

[quote]Praetorian wrote:
But you still had some of the size and strength gains after the cycle was over?

Where your workouts better than pre cycle workouts?[/quote]

This is what I don’t understand. When I say this Praetorian you are not the first or the last to try to justify a dbol only cycle. People come into this forum and are just getting there feet wet using AAS. Oral administration of any drug is the easiest, most convenient and least conspicuous way to go. However even when told by much more experienced and knowledgeable AAS users that it is not the best way to go they still attempt to find some bright spot in their first cycle in which to justify to themselves that it is a smart and well thought out idea. I think it comes down to a fear of needles or self injections. It doesn’t sound very appealing does it? But how many other ways can we tell you that running a dbol only cycle is not going to produce the long lasting results that you are looking for. A test only cycle is not that hard to figure out and after your first injection the rest are a piece of cake. I just don’t understand, why ask for our opinion if your mind is already made up. Sorry for the rant…go ahead and run your dbol and then a month after you stop its use come back to this thread and tell us how huge you still are.

Not at all Im just not ready to take the next step. I did not mean to offend this is why I ask questions. I have nothing against injections, just dont feel I need them right now, a little bump is all I’m looking for. At 5’11" 265 Im not the smallest and have never used anything like this before and do not care to get that much bigger only looking for a platu bump in strength. I trian for me and to compete not to be judged on a stage, there is nothing wrong with it I know Im never going to be a body builder and my 19" arms are never going to be 22"
With all that said and not meaning to offend what would you recomend? help me out Im asking for help not telling you Im an expert. Will this do what Im after or should I satck it with somthing else and if so whats best?

[quote]Praetorian wrote:
Not at all Im just not ready to take the next step. I did not mean to offend this is why I ask questions. I have nothing against injections, just dont feel I need them right now, a little bump is all I’m looking for. At 5’11" 265 Im not the smallest and have never used anything like this before and do not care to get that much bigger only looking for a platu bump in strength. I trian for me and to compete not to be judged on a stage, there is nothing wrong with it I know Im never going to be a body builder and my 19" arms are never going to be 22"
With all that said and not meaning to offend what would you recomend? help me out Im asking for help not telling you Im an expert. Will this do what Im after or should I satck it with somthing else and if so whats best?[/quote]

For a first cycle test will be great alone, but if you already have the dbol it can be used at the beginning of the cycle as a kickstart. You did not offend me, I was just trying to get my point across.