First Time on TRT

4 weeks ago i startet TRT with Nebido. I shall take the next shot in 2 weeks. I feel much better from fartigue, brainfog etc…But… I dont feel 100 % good. I am tired, and low om energy. Can someone share experience with using nebido. I now i news to take AI. How much? The doc dont want me to take bloodtest in 6 months.

I don’t take nebido but can tell you it won’t work for those who are hyper metabolize their testosterone do to the slow esters, but might work well for those who metabolize their testosterone at a snail’s pace.

The fact you even feel somewhat good may be a good sign, I felt terrible on cypionate at 4 weeks.

It does take longer to get dialed in on nebido than say Test cypionate, homeostasis occurs at 6+ months. You may need to move injections closer together or farther apart which has been written into the guidelines recently. Guidelines turn doctors into non-free thinking robots.

We need to know a lot more about you.

Weight
Waist size
medical issues and medications

• more - see stickies.

With Nebido, your T levels will always be changing. That makes good E2 management impossible as the T competitive drug anastrozole needs to match T levels, so steady T levels are best for many reasons.

As for options … where are you located?

Please post all of your pre-TRT lab data with ranges in list format.

Low energy can also be from thyroid. Please see below for “oral body temperatures” to evaluate overall thyroid function. Also describe history of using iodized salt. Thyroid problems are very common with TRT guys.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.