First Time on Tren

So as many people like myself have been interested in Tren, i’ve decided to take the plunge. I am by no means an expert with AAS, have done a couple of dbol, Tbol only cycles, plus Test E and EQ cycle. Currently I am looking into a 10 weeek cycle with Test P, Tren A, Dbol, HCG, Nolvadex, and maybe anavar.

As Tren seems to be very intermitant with each person I am going to stager my dose
My current 10 week cycle is as planned but obviously can be altered depending on perspective
WK 1- Test P 25mg, TrenA 30mg, dbol 50mg Dbol is a WO dose split daily
WK 2- Test P 25mg, TrenA 40mg, dbol 50mg
Wk 3- Test P 25mg, TrenA 50mg, dbol 50mg
Wk 4- Test P 25mg, TrenA 75mg, dbol 50mg
Wk 5- Test P 25mg, TrenA 75mg
WK 6- Test P 25mg, TrenA 75mg
WK 7- Test P 25mg, TrenA 75mg (anavar 70mg)
WK 8- Test P 25mg, TrenA 75mg (anavar 70mg)
WK 9- Test P 25mg, TrenA 75MG (anavar 70mg)
WK 10- TestP 25mg, TrenA 75mg (anavar 70mg)
All doses are daily doses, 175mg test P, up to 525mg TrenA
HCG would be from week 3-PCT 250iu E3D
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

You only need to pin the test p and tren every other day. Why pin more than you have to? Second, the test p is too low. 175/w is barely a TRT dosage. I’d push the test p to 75/eod and leave the dosage of tren the same, but push it to eod. Everything else looks good. If you feel ok on 75/eod of the tren, you might want to push to 100/eod to see how that feels. If all goes well, you can start the next round of tren at 100/eod.

I don’t mind pinning at all, so I figured may as well pin ED to keep Tren levels a little more stable. I’ve read a few tren logs where people running a replacement dose of test seem to keep the sides down better then running it at a higher level. I have enough of each that I can play with my doses week to week to see how my body reacts to it. Forgot to mention I will be running Adex .25mg EOD as well.
Appreciate your input Tapitdeep

Sure. Mind you that I’m being pretty conservative with my dosage numbers. There’s plenty of guys running 600/week+ of tren, I just don’t think that’s a good dose for someone who’s never used it before. You may want to ramp up to that dosage, but I’ve heard some crazy stories about bizarre reactions to high dosages of tren, so that’s why my suggestion was for a most conservative dosage. I’m no expert, just very well read.

I hope you have a great experience with it.

Youd want to make the tren 75mg from the start…I started at 300mg/week and now bump it to 500 and wish I’d did it from the start since I was using a tri-blend. but then again I am having little sides from the tren.

I understand where you wish you started at a higher dose, but given you’ve had few sides thats a huge contributer I bet, like you say. If the first two weeks go good I will probably up it to 75mg/day on week 3, but with the horror stories of tren I think it is better to taper my dose up to see how I react. Hope i’m like you and have minimal sides. Are you running low test with it?

I would taper the tren if your worried about sides, I went all the way up to 550mg tren and that’s when I really noticed the strength gains and the positive effects of tren with no sides but that’s me. Next time I run tren it won’t be any lower than 500mg a week

Do the Enanthate and Acetate esters follow the same percentages of molecular availability with Tren as they do with TEST?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I would taper the tren if your worried about sides, I went all the way up to 550mg tren and that’s when I really noticed the strength gains and the positive effects of tren with no sides but that’s me. Next time I run tren it won’t be any lower than 500mg a week[/quote]

Did u run Caber or Prami?
I’m running low dose .25 Prami EOD

How are you noticing your libido with the .25 of Prami. Been trying to decide if I want to get Caber on hand or Prami. Read that controling your E2 level will help alot with prolactin, but it would be wise to at least have one of them on hand.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I would taper the tren if your worried about sides, I went all the way up to 550mg tren and that’s when I really noticed the strength gains and the positive effects of tren with no sides but that’s me. Next time I run tren it won’t be any lower than 500mg a week[/quote]

Did u run Caber or Prami?
I’m running low dose .25 Prami EOD[/quote]

I ran prami the last half of the cycle at .25 ED.

[quote]smalsh wrote:
How are you noticing your libido with the .25 of Prami. Been trying to decide if I want to get Caber on hand or Prami. Read that controling your E2 level will help alot with prolactin, but it would be wise to at least have one of them on hand.[/quote]

Controlling e2 will help but I noticed around week 5 or 6 my libido went down so I jump on prami and that solved the problem. Prami gave me hard ons out of nowhere and it seemed I was always ready to go and I could go another round within minutes so it definitely helped libido.

The only thing I did not like about prami was if I took it at night I would sleep an hour then wake up and toss and turn all night and maybe sleep a couple hours a night. Now if I took it in the morning it would wipe me out until I could take a little nap but due to my job it’s hard to try and nap so I found myself pounding energy drinks. After all that I would wake up around 2 hours before I’d get up for work take the prami and that helped a lot. Took care of the initial sleepy feeling because I could sleep another 2 hours after taking it an by the time I would normally get up is when the insomnia would hit me.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]smalsh wrote:
How are you noticing your libido with the .25 of Prami. Been trying to decide if I want to get Caber on hand or Prami. Read that controling your E2 level will help alot with prolactin, but it would be wise to at least have one of them on hand.[/quote]

Controlling e2 will help but I noticed around week 5 or 6 my libido went down so I jump on prami and that solved the problem. Prami gave me hard ons out of nowhere and it seemed I was always ready to go and I could go another round within minutes so it definitely helped libido.

The only thing I did not like about prami was if I took it at night I would sleep an hour then wake up and toss and turn all night and maybe sleep a couple hours a night. Now if I took it in the morning it would wipe me out until I could take a little nap but due to my job it’s hard to try and nap so I found myself pounding energy drinks. After all that I would wake up around 2 hours before I’d get up for work take the prami and that helped a lot. Took care of the initial sleepy feeling because I could sleep another 2 hours after taking it an by the time I would normally get up is when the insomnia would hit me.

[/quote]

Awesome, I’ll play with times of use as well to see how it works for me. Thanks for the good info.