First Time.. Nothing Crazy

25, 6’1, 195lbs 11% bf lifting for 4.5 years

friend of mine suggested i do a cycle for 15 weeks of just Testosterone Depot - Testosterone Enanthate with him…

i dont wanna get crazy with this just want a boost of growth and do one cycle if thats possible.

Does this sound legit to anyone for a newbie?

Eat more food. Youre skinny

yeah yea we know, you already eat a lot. thats great. refer to above advice.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Eat more food. Youre skinny

yeah yea we know, you already eat a lot. thats great. refer to above advice. [/quote]

I know I need to eat. just would to add a little juice to my workouts. Would like to know if what I wrote above would work or if its a waste of time.

Theres a thhread titled READ BEFORE POSTING near the top of this forum. Have at it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Theres a thhread titled READ BEFORE POSTING near the top of this forum. Have at it. [/quote]

1. Introduce yourself. Include age, traning history,rough estimate of current lifting stats, previous cycle history, cycle goals, reason for wanting to use AAS if it’s a first cycle (gain, lose, pre-contest, sport specific, etc).

Done… 25, 6’1, 195lbs 11% bf lifting for 4.5 years

1. Clearly layout a cycle proposal. Include duration of specific drugs and doses. Include specific reasons for the drug choices.

done… friend of mine suggested i do a cycle for 15 weeks of just Testosterone Depot - Testosterone Enanthate …i dont wanna get crazy with this just want a boost of growth and do one cycle if thats possible.

1. Include ancillary drugs you will use and plans for PCT.

I dont have any plans for PCT… if you had a suggestion… Id appreciate it…

i dont get why this is so difficult…if you dont wanna answer… dont need to answer…

YOU dont get why this is difficult? lol ok

why wont you lay out a cycle proposal like a normal person? but YOU dont get why its difficult. Do you think people are here to design a cycle for you? People get paid to do that

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

why wont you lay out a cycle proposal like a normal person? but YOU dont get why its difficult. Do you think people are here to design a cycle for you? People get paid to do that[/quote]

Sorry I thought when I said “- Testosterone Enanthate for 15 weeks”

I’m new and thought that was a cycle… My bad…

BasicLly just wanted to know if just taking Testosterone Enanthate for 15 weeks would do anything…

[quote]jaredmb05 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

why wont you lay out a cycle proposal like a normal person? but YOU dont get why its difficult. Do you think people are here to design a cycle for you? People get paid to do that[/quote]

BasicLly just wanted to know if just taking Testosterone Enanthate for 15 weeks would do anything…[/quote]

That is not laying out a cycle. That is naming the drug you plan to use.
We need dosages and the frequency you plan to inject said dosages to give you any help.

If you do not know about on cycle or post cycle support/therapy then you should not be planning to use anything. Even if your friend is looking out for you or whatever.

If it is your first cycle, then I would not think going 15 weeks is a great idea. Everything I have read has suggested 8-12 weeks for a beginner. Again, all my advice is just what I have read.

Also in your stats include your lifts.

I generally agree with Bonez. Just eat right now. Research A LOT. Then come back to AAS later when you know more about it.

[quote]jaredmb05 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

BasicLly just wanted to know if just taking Testosterone Enanthate for 15 weeks would do anything…[/quote]

I know next to nothing about steroids, proper amounts to take and all that, but even I know that what you’ve provided isn’t enough information.

Let me show you why, you wrote:

Test-E for 15 weeks… How much? *ALL the Test-E on the planet? Are we talking ONE shot at the beginning of the 15 weeks? Two shots a week? Once a month? 750mg a week? 3 pounds? An IV of Test E to cart around with you everywhere? Any anti-E plans? How about PCT? Do you plan on getting your junk back up to speed or do you want to hope that in a few months your boys will come back from ‘unemployment’ (as it were).

All these questions about your ‘cycle’ and I don’t know squat about steroids. Consider that and do some research on the subject before messing with your endocrine system.