You say you're going to take them regardless of the excellent advice given so I'll answer to play damage reduction. The biggest problem you'll have is placing too much emphasis on steroids after you run them and probably lose all of your gains and think you need more. I use to do pro-hormone cycles back when they were good and would lose a lot of gains until I learned to: not be a pussy, not to listen to those they say you'll lose it all (off small light cycles before well past genetic peak), and not rely on them. I recommend to save your dbols for the future as they will work better and retain more gains in a few years of training and proper diet.
Should I take 20 mg or 30mg a day for 4 or 6 weeks?
- take 20mg once a day before training and same time on off days for 4 weeks, or look into Bill Roberts 2 week on 4 weeks off plan (recommended for cycles like). I'd also strongly recommend an AI dosed lightly during the cycle- it'll avoid sides, but more importantly the ones you don't notice and recovery.
What kind of PCT should I take to keep most of my gains?
- grab a bottle of research liquid nolvadex and run it once a day until done (get an AI as well for during). It's important to keep training and diet up to par- even more so once you're off, too many people lose their gains from light cycles or before their well past their natural peak (which you are far from) because they rely on the steroids too much and never train well afterwards.
Should I drink a shit ton of water or not?
- yes, drink plenty, it will help detox you, gains, keep water retention down, help liver and kidneys.
How long should I wait until I take another cycle of dbol?
- if on for 4 weeks take 6-8 weeks off, if on for 2 weeks take 4 weeks off.
What can I take while in cycle to keep my liver and organs good?
- water!!! Plus a healthy diet. The liver supps are bs.