T Nation

First Time DNP

Hi guys,
I am a new bee in the bodybuilding world am 22 n weigh 88. have read all about this wonder drug DNP and would be starting my cycle from tomorrow. Can anypne please tell me as m already on isotretinoin(accutane) so is it safe with the drug. Also am from a place where I can't get a V-8 juice bottle , so any alternatives for it?

Thanks A TON

plz do reply!

v8 juice bottle? please explain

Doesn’t accutane already dry you the f out, as well as the sweating on DNP, I would be careful and look into it much more before you actually start your cycle tomorrow.

Think hes saying he hasnt got access to gear with the v8 juice comment. You say you are new to bodybuilding. Dont start with DNP, if you want to lose some fat clen will do fine

@ eatliftsleep by v-8 juice bottle i was reffering to the potassium content in it! As in how will be able to meet the daily potassium requirements while on dnp!

[quote]theframe wrote:
@ eatliftsleep by v-8 juice bottle i was reffering to the potassium content in it! As in how will be able to meet the daily potassium requirements while on dnp! [/quote]

bananas?

[quote]theframe wrote:
@ eatliftsleep by v-8 juice bottle i was reffering to the potassium content in it! As in how will be able to meet the daily potassium requirements while on dnp! [/quote]

Potassium pills

lol, yup v8 juice bottles are the only thing in the world with potassium, they are very rare man sorry about your troubles

having done both Accutane and DNP separately… I cannot imagine doing them together… it would be Incredibly unpleasant.

I had dry cracked skin all over my body from the Accutane… and if I were on DNP, the profuse sweating would basically cause nonstop itching and burning sensations.

you should really reconsider this OP. Accutane is very hard on your system, and you are wanting to throw a drug like DNP into the mix?

this has to be the most foolish proposition ive seen all year…and THAT is saying something

@ eatliftsleep lol i know but m in INdia n i cant get sperate potassium here!

yeah bananas are a good option but the only thing is the hogh calories it has!

am not able to procure them here!

@Mr. Walkway well none of that has happened to me ! Moreover it’s been more than 6 months m on accutane!( the pills)
And i cant leave it cause m bbadly prone to severe acne and the dc has aksed me to take the same for another 4-5 months! This is also the reason why am not taking some roids!

[quote]theframe wrote:
am not able to procure them here![/quote]
Wtf no bananas in India? What the fuck do all the monkeys eat?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]theframe wrote:
Wtf no bananas in India? What the fuck do all the monkeys eat?[/quote]

racist!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]theframe wrote:
Wtf no bananas in India? What the fuck do all the monkeys eat?[/quote]

racist![/quote]

He is Australian you know… Kinda a given with 80% of us.