First Time Cycle??

Thinking of doing a cycle but not sure what to include in the actual cycle…Winstrol?? Deca?? Test?? Proviron?? Heard winstrol is alright especially because of less estergen effect?? Really have no idea and need some help…Any info would be greatly appreciated…jt

uhhhh goals… maybe?

as he said it depends on ur goals, normally winstrol is used for cutting cycles. i’m starting my first cycle here soon and i’ve done tone of research, a pretty basic aproach it test (i’m going with enth do to the long half life) and dianabol for the first 4 weeks to kick it off.

Agreed; desired results condition which products are best to select

Goal: Want to cut body fat and build lean muscle mass…Hence: Winstrol!! what else can I combine with this, maybe some dianbol, and proviron…thanks dudes

Well since you don’t know what to take I also assume you will soon be asking for how much to take so you might want to include your stats. As far as what to take why not go to one of the steroid selling websites and read the profiles on the drugs? Nice easy research there.

[quote]moses8 wrote:
Goal: Want to cut body fat and build lean muscle mass…Hence: Winstrol!! what else can I combine with this, maybe some dianbol, and proviron…thanks dudes[/quote]

Well you are definitly not including enough orals in your cycle. Thats the first issue I would address.

Hey guys,

I’ve never done coke before, but really want to get fucked up this weekend. Could you tell me how much to take, and what kind? Also, if you could hook me up, that’d be cool too.

I’m kinda worried that coke alone won’t be enough cause i wanna sooo messed up, i may add some ghb in with it, what do you think???

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
Hey guys,

I’ve never done coke before, but really want to get fucked up this weekend. Could you tell me how much to take, and what kind? Also, if you could hook me up, that’d be cool too.

I’m kinda worried that coke alone won’t be enough cause i wanna sooo messed up, i may add some ghb in with it, what do you think???[/quote]

LOL - that needed to be said, get off your lazy ass and do some research yourself - there are these amazing new things called search engines… where you can type in the name of something and amazingly all these links with information pop up. Imagine, actually being able to research on your own with a computer - AMAZING!!.. this one time at band camp…

This post just made my morning.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
Hey guys,

I’m kinda worried that coke alone won’t be enough cause i wanna sooo messed up, i may add some ghb in with it, what do you think???[/quote]

O fucking K…Thanks…Enough said, you guys wake up with a dick in your ass or what…YOu assholes need a couple of months off…fuck

[quote]moses8 wrote:
O fucking K…Thanks…Enough said, you guys wake up with a dick in your ass or what…YOu assholes need a couple of months off…fuck[/quote]

NO… People need to do research. There are tons of posts on this already. Also, you need to seriously research PCT. It may seem like ppl are being assholes, but doing research will benefit YOU.

couple things here…a cutting cycle is stupid ,another stupid thing to do is try and lose body fat while trying to gain muscle…do one or the other. the only good time to do winstrol is three weeks before a contest so you dont hold as much water. I can get fairly cut on anadrol and sustanon.

No. Okay to you. You are the fucking moron here. What do you want?

You want me to research your cycle for you? Plan it for you? Locate and prepare the gear for you? How about I do the cycle, lift the weight and eat for you as well?

Grow the fuck up before posting.

[quote]moses8 wrote:
O fucking K…Thanks…Enough said, you guys wake up with a dick in your ass or what…YOu assholes need a couple of months off…fuck[/quote]

Ah, that was good…i almost had soup come out my nose.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
Hey guys,