First Time Cycle. PCT?

I’ve been training religiously for about 2 years and a half. When i first started training i did the whole bodybuilding scheme of high reps and high sets. About 4 months ago i switched my sights over to powerlifting. I started with the basic 5x5 program for about two months and hit a wall soon. The weight was getting too heavy to increase 5lbs every session. I was squatting 405 flawlessly with impeccable form (I believe form always comes first, if you’re doing some shit with bad form you’re wasting your time IMO) On December 15th I switched programs over to Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 and so far im making good progress.

Current PRs:
Squat- 520
Bench- 260 (Could be alot better)
Deadlift- 520
OHP- 185

Im not remarkably strong nor am I weak. Here are my current stats:

BF%- 18.2
Weight- 204lbs (Mornings on Empty Stomach)
Hight- 5’10"

Im currently eating about 8 meals a day with snacks in between and have my macros all dialed in. I record everything on paper. What I eat, When i train, How im feeling that day, notes, etc. Im consuming tons of water and im eating relatively clean. I do cardio ever so often (Like a man should!)

Now here is the actual question.
I purchased Andromix which consist of Test C/Tren A/ & Masterone. I’ve done my research and now im coming onto a form to see other opinions, This is my first cycle and I plan on running this for 5 weeks/150mg everyday. People arent big fans of mixtures (I get it why buy a mix if you cant control the dosage) never the less I will be running PCT afterwards consisting of Nolva/Clomid/HCG I plan on PCTing for 4 weeks then Jumping back on another cycle which I also have at hand.

Should I PCT for 4 weeks or more?

What are your experiences in regard to Tren E and/or Tren A?

I like keeping a good physique and still be strong as fuck, What drug would you take for strict strength gains & why?

Should I include clen? Is it even necessary?

PCT Plan:
Weeks 1-4 40 mg Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomid per day

Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

Reasons for getting of the natty road-

I love what I do, im constantly striving for more of it and i want to be the best at what i do. Dont get me wrong, maintaining a beautifully proportioned physique is still my goal (bodybuilding) but i want the most out of my body. I understand the dangers of the decision that i will make but im diving into that decision with an open heart and knowledge. Im open to the possibility of failure and im alright with that, because ill learn and ill do it over and over again until its perfect. Weight lifting has installed a level of decline in me that i will forever be thankful for. My heart tells me to go for more. I constantly strive on the success and get a high every time i step foot in the gym. Furthermore i believe that there is only so much you can do as a natty and i feel that this decision will open so many doors and opportunities for me (with consequence of course)

Jesus, do you always talk like that? Anyway…

Use your hcg during your cycle, not PCT. hCG is actually suppressive so using it when you want to restart your natural hormones is counterproductive.

You’ll need an AI to run on cycle, too.

Your PCT is a bit wild. Clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks is sufficient, then taper it down for a week or two after.

As for the clen, well, that’s up to you depending on how aggressively you’re looking to cut. Not really a right or wrong answer there, just be careful and do some research into the potential sides. Clen’s no joke.

Other than that, you’re good to go! Although I will say that that’s a pretty high dose for a first cycle and would recommend you start with something much gentler. It’s up to you, but getting all megadosed and polypharmaceutical on a first run isn’t necessarily a good idea.

You sound like you’re interviewing for a job.

If you’re going the PCT route,

1. Get your bodyfat down to a satisfactory level of leaness first or you will look like shit after the cycle if you’re bulking.

2. Take enough time off for your natural production to fully restore itself between cycles.