T Nation

First Time Cycle in Detail

Weeks 1-16: 500mg of Test-E a week, injected Tues and Fri @ 250mg. Drawn with 18 gauge, injected with 25 gauge at alternating ventrogluteal sites. Alcohol swab the site before and after injecting, aspirate, slowly inject and bandaid after.

Weeks 2-15.5: 500iu of hCG a week, injected Tues and Fri @250iu (fine doing this same day as Test injections?). Mixing 5000iu of hCG per 3ml of bacteriostatic water, injecting .15ml using an insulin syringe, alternating between left and right of the navel, same sterile procedures as test injections.

Arimidex: on hand, begin using .25mg every other day if any nipple sensitivity occurs
Finasteride: on hand

Weeks 17-18: 40mg of Nolvadex ingested per day

Weeks 19-20: 20mg of Nolvadex ingested per day

Diet: aiming for ~5000 calories a day with 300+ grams of protein. Planning to accomplish this by taking my normal post workout shake (~900 calories, 70g protein) from once a day to three times a day (first thing in the morning, post workout, and before bed). Those three shakes give me 2700 calories, and the other 2300 will come from my regular eating habits (chicken, beef, tuna, eggs, nuts, rice, veggies). Taking a multivitamin in addition to this. Any suggestions on where to buy a shitload of whey at a bulk discount would be nice, cuz I think I’m gonna go through about 30 pounds of it this cycle.

Training: Currently I do a 3 day split MWF, with 15 mins of HIIT/accessory lifts on Tues/Thurs and some light cardio on Sat. I am open to any and all suggestions for how to change this while on cycle, I just want to make sure I hit everything twice a week so I might just switch to an on, off, on, off routine that alternates between push/pull or upper/lower.

Stats: Age 27, weight 190, lifting experience 7 years (5 serious)

ok.

Your pct timing is wrong, pct starts two weeks after last shot of test. I would run the adex throughout cycle, starting day one of cycle to the last week before pct, tapering the dose down in the last week. If you have enough hcg run to 4-5 days before pct.

I wouldn’t touch finasteride with a massive stick

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Your pct timing is wrong, pct starts two weeks after last shot of test. I would run the adex throughout cycle, starting day one of cycle to the last week before pct, tapering the dose down in the last week. If you have enough hcg run to 4-5 days before pct.[/quote]

Jeeze this was a massive oversight in typing out the Nolvadex timing, yeah sorry it should read

Weeks 19-20: 40mg Nolva per day
Weeks 21-22: 20mg Nolva per day

So you’d suggest continuing the hCG after test injections have stopped right up until a few days before the Nolva? I might have enough to be able to do that, but is it a big deal if I stop around the same time as the Test ends? Thanks.

Stopping at the same time you end your test is fine, but not ideal.

Run the HCG until you being SERMs. Run Arimidex from day 1, it is alot easier to prevent estrogen buildup than to reverse it.

Ventrogluteal can be a bit difficult to find for a beginner, be sure to readup on locating and injecting that site. Perhaps start with side deltoid for the first couple of pins to get a hang of it? You could also try inmjecting a steak with olive oil just to kinda practice the motion.

Otherwise, great cycle proposal, I’m sure you’ll make the most of it.
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Run the HCG until you being SERMs. Run Arimidex from day 1, it is alot easier to prevent estrogen buildup than to reverse it.

Ventrogluteal can be a bit difficult to find for a beginner, be sure to readup on locating and injecting that site. Perhaps start with side deltoid for the first couple of pins to get a hang of it? You could also try inmjecting a steak with olive oil just to kinda practice the motion.

Otherwise, great cycle proposal, I’m sure you’ll make the most of it.
-PTD [/quote]

VG is not hard. I used the site exclusively for my first two cycles.

Why are you telling him to run HCG right up until he starts in with SERMs? This is stuff that’s covered in the newb thread, dawg.

"If you are doing the on-cycle hCG protocol it is important to discontinue hCG 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS’s and will be 14 days from your last hCG shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body’s LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hCG clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hCG is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins. "

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Run the HCG until you being SERMs. Run Arimidex from day 1, it is alot easier to prevent estrogen buildup than to reverse it.

Ventrogluteal can be a bit difficult to find for a beginner, be sure to readup on locating and injecting that site. Perhaps start with side deltoid for the first couple of pins to get a hang of it? You could also try inmjecting a steak with olive oil just to kinda practice the motion.

Otherwise, great cycle proposal, I’m sure you’ll make the most of it.
-PTD [/quote]

VG is not hard. I used the site exclusively for my first two cycles.

Why are you telling him to run HCG right up until he starts in with SERMs? This is stuff that’s covered in the newb thread, dawg.

"If you are doing the on-cycle hCG protocol it is important to discontinue hCG 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS’s and will be 14 days from your last hCG shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body’s LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hCG clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hCG is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins. "[/quote]

Don’t get stingy, he was just helping out the author who clearly put more than 10 min of thought and effort into this thread.

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Run the HCG until you being SERMs. Run Arimidex from day 1, it is alot easier to prevent estrogen buildup than to reverse it.

Ventrogluteal can be a bit difficult to find for a beginner, be sure to readup on locating and injecting that site. Perhaps start with side deltoid for the first couple of pins to get a hang of it? You could also try inmjecting a steak with olive oil just to kinda practice the motion.

Otherwise, great cycle proposal, I’m sure you’ll make the most of it.
-PTD [/quote]

VG is not hard. I used the site exclusively for my first two cycles.

Why are you telling him to run HCG right up until he starts in with SERMs? This is stuff that’s covered in the newb thread, dawg.

"If you are doing the on-cycle hCG protocol it is important to discontinue hCG 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS’s and will be 14 days from your last hCG shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body’s LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hCG clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hCG is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins. "[/quote]

Don’t get stingy, he was just helping out the author who clearly put more than 10 min of thought and effort into this thread.
[/quote]

First of all, you’re misusing the word “stingy”. Secondly, I’m helping by pointing out that huge oversight. You’re doing NOTHING except criticizing me for posting correct information and correcting a mistake. Instead of trying to suppress information through your bitching, why don’t you just shut the fuck up and actually try to understand what’s being said here.

So the hCG scheduling I have posted originally is fine then? I was going to switch to starting it week three and ending week 17.5 (5 days before starting Nolva)…now I’m confused.

If someone wanted to clear this up it would be great as I have just started my first cycle too. I was under the impression that after running hcg throughout your cycle (250iu 2x a week) you blasted at the end, 500iu ED for ten days in between your last shot of test and a few days short (3-5) of the start of PCT.

[quote]toothpickarms wrote:
So the hCG scheduling I have posted originally is fine then? I was going to switch to starting it week three and ending week 17.5 (5 days before starting Nolva)…now I’m confused. [/quote]

I would start no later than week 2

[quote]Pitbull55 wrote:
If someone wanted to clear this up it would be great as I have just started my first cycle too. I was under the impression that after running hcg throughout your cycle (250iu 2x a week) you blasted at the end, 500iu ED for ten days in between your last shot of test and a few days short (3-5) of the start of PCT.[/quote]

I find it unnecessary if you run it through your cycle