First Time Cycle for MMA

You dont seem to understand what steroids do at all. And that is the problem. You wont benefit from them because you do everything to NOT benefit. And Jon Jones had a team of guys behind him who educated him on the “why”.

Also keep in mind that professional athletes often use the so called “shotgun approach” or what is also known as throwing everything against the wall and just seeing what sticks. People who do this or that often times win not because of what they do but in spite of what they do. Elevation masks, cryo therapies, that ridiculous jar stuff they put on their backs is all proven worthless but is still done by some professionals because for them the chance of the thing giving even 0,5% advantage is worth it.
What you are doing here is looking for that 0,5% when you could get 50% by hiring someone who knows how to train people. The probability that tbol will fix the problem with you not eating and not recovering is far lower than the probability of fixing all that with nutrition and intelligent training.

You are not taking anything to the next level as you dont even have the very basic one.

5 Likes

Most of us do or have at one point. There are many of us, such as myself, that no longer run it. Why? Because you have to keep running it to maintain what you’ve gained. I am telling you NOT to because running a cycle and PCT is pointless. You’ll end up back where you started or worse at least 50% of the time. A good TRT program is best, but you’re only 30 and don’t appear to be lacking in natural T from your picture. So, my statement stands. You don’t need steroids. You CAN gain the lbs you’re looking for naturally and probably easier than you think if you get on the right program.

2 Likes

You don’t have any idea what my training is like or what I go through Maby I didn’t go into that enough .I don’t train 6 days ever week I have some great coaches actually . One of the guys I train with fought on the ufc card last sat night. I’m not some high school jock taking dbol … give me a break here buddy . I didn’t say I didn’t eat …

Well spotted, @hankthetank89 doesn’t know anything about MMA :wink:

It wouldn’t be a one time thing . You can run test forever if you wanted to I didn’t just want to run it then quit and think that was going to solve all my problems

B2877924-4719-44B2-B2AA-D4B7E9FF016C.jpg

I didn’t say he didn’t know anything about mma . I Said he doesn’t know my training and what I do

In no way shape or form did I just think you can run something for a month or two and become Superman . I just asked what y’all think are some good gear for endurance type athletes .

Thats the thing. I dont need to know what you do exactly to get the idea. You said you eat, but you are not gaining weight or getting stronger - you mentioned that as one of the things you want to get out of taking steroids. So if its not happening now, its the diet and steroids wont work.
You said you want recovery but mentioned 6 training sessions and hard labour work.

For every thing you want to get out of taking steroids you also mentioned doing something that cancels it out or not doing something that would let the drugs work. What im saying is that you can get all you want by fixing these things at the basic level.

You have not been able to mention a single reason why you need exactly steroids which cannot be fixed by nutrition and smart training. Thats why no one will tell you to take steroids. Everyone here sees that the problem is your lack of understanding about what steroids do at all, and what should be done to get the benefits you are looking for.

I think the issue here is that you don’t actually want to hear the answers you’re being given.

You want to hear “take X, Y and Z”, but you’re not getting that answer because you’re asking for the square peg to fit into a round hole.

You’re determined to take something, even if it won’t help you meet your goals… thats what we’re saying.

The best answer i have for you is ‘sports TRT’ and BPC-157, alongside a substantial food intake. Nothing else really fits IMO.

2 Likes

No one here will answer this. People here take steroids for a REASON. So you start by coming up with a REASON. And then we probably get you all the benefits you want without you ever touching a roid. And IF that fails for some reason in a few years, then we do the drug thing.

What you are doing is asking us which fighter jet is good for taking down trees. We are telling you that you can take down a tree with a regular axe, and there is no need to blow up the whole forest and the city near it. You are fighting us and remind that you dont care about taking down the tree with an axe, you just wanna go big BOOM with a jet.
If you just want to take steroids then take any. They all are more or less anabolic/androgenic as in - they all build muscle. Some prefer ones, some others but down to the basics they really just do 1 thing.
Now if you have goals you want to achieve, then come up with those and 99,9% of the time, you dont need drugs for that.

Maby I didn’t explain it that good I apologize . I don’t train 6 days a week every week that would just be when a fight is coming up . Then Maby more like 5 days atleast . The labor I do is physical but it’s not intensive labor I build turbine pumps for farms and things of that nature . I go from work at 7 to 4:30 then train from 5:45 and get home at about 9 pm everyone I wish I had more time to get some weight training in also that’s why I was inquiring about recovery time being enhanced . I’m listening to what you guys are saying but how would I not benefit from long term trt ran at a reasonable dose with proper blood work ? Wouldn’t it make my workouts that much better ? And improve my appetite ?

Your absolutely right that’s why I’ve been training all this time and I’m in good shape . I’m listening to what you are telling me .I’m not just determined to take these things . I’ve been working naturally for years and after a car wreck and a couple setbacks I want to really go all in this year considering I haven’t lost a fight yet . My time is running low in this sport and need about 5 fights this year I thought some gear might help along better nutrition and doing everything properly

I feel like I’ve maxed out myself naturally and have reached my peaks . I feel like now my test levels are just going to slowly decrease

I’m not one of these fat dudes that doesn’t work out and looking sitting at 20 percent body fat talking about I just started working out this week and I’m gunna take some winstrol or someshit I know you want to get in the best shape as possible and I’ve proven that to myself in training from the years of hard work I’ve put it in. I was just wondering if something could help me out now that I’m 30 and hitting a wall .

I guess a fat dose of anadrol ran for 24 weeks and some dbol for week 8-12 should have me primed and ready to go :muscle:t3:

You: Hey man, what’s your opinion on doing XYZ?

Everyone here: probably not to do XYZ, but maybe ABC?

You: yeah, yeah that sounds great. I’m gonna do XYZ tho, thanks for your opinions.

Why the fuck even bother wasting our time? Fuck

2 Likes

Cuz there is no reason to think you are below that level now. Being athletic and healthy for so long means you could easy be at top level of trt as it is. I had a client i trained for fights, he was 47 years old and his natural test was ABOVE the max level of trt.

I kind of think you dont even know what trt is.
And when you said that you think anadrol and dbol will get you ready, i loled… You will bloat and wont be able to keep your hands up after first 2 minutes, lmao.

Since you do not respond at all to the good advice everyone is giving, this will be my last reply here. You are set on just doing things your way so there is no point of me wasting time.

Best of luck to you.

1 Like

I was joking buddy chill if I don’t need em I don’t need em . I’m gunna get my blood levels checked at my next doctor appointment to see where im at

It was a joke lmao

You couldn’t tell I was kidding haha ? I’m listening to you guys im not running any gear right now . Im gunna get my blood results at next doc appointment just to see where I’m at . There’s nothing you could recommend for better endurance ? There’s no sports enhancer out there I could benefit from that’s not so hard on your test levels ?