First Time Cycle for MMA

Thanks bro that’s what I’m thinking then adding the post cycle right . Add the tbol and test prop .

250 mg prop a week right ?

Gunna run the test prop for 12 weeks then longer potentially how long for the tbol ?

If your league is untested, it’s not cheating.

If you league is tested, you’re being a dick.

You gotta eat more food, AAS wont fix this.

Harm? No.
Push you up a weight class? Maybe. Try it and find out. Like I said, 180mg/wk pushed me up about 10lbs on the scale over the course of a month… this isn’t even maximum TRT dosage, but everyone’s different.

1 Like

I’m gunna run test prop 200to 250 mg a week and add some tbol . I have like 6 percent body fat right now I eat like a monster my metabolism is just really high and the intensity of training is very high . No not being tested or else I wouldn’t. I’m 6’1 walking around 160 I even got down to 153 training in my gym with no ac

There is absolutely everything wrong with whats going on here.

Ok, so first of all… OP says he is ready to do cycles. You dont cycle to cycle, you cycle to get certain results and most of the times, the results can be achieved without a cycle. Its like saying “im ready for a surgery” when something much less invasive could have been done.

OP is super underweight and says he hasnt been strength training. It means training and food is all fucked up.
You wont gain shit on a cycle besides water if you dont stimulate growth and support it with food. If you cant gain weight naturally, it means you dont eat enough. If you dont eat enough, steroids cant do anything for you besides bloat.

OP wants recovery, but trains 6 days a week and does hard labour work. No steroid can fix such brutal lack of understanding of setting up a training plan.
A “pro” fighter who works manual labour? Idk how its in your country but in mine, “pro” means you earn money by doing it. Working manual labour and working out 6 times a week sounds like a beginner plan, who has no idea about what he is doing.
With that kind of lifestyle you will fall apart on any and every steroid. You need a trainer who understands this stuff…

And even…even if you could gain muscle by not knowing how to eat and train, and even if you would get enhanced recovery on this stupid lifestyle and lack of planning of training, a cycle lasts like 8-12 weeks… what then? you will crash after that twice as hard anyways.

What you need is… 1)if being a pro doesnt pay enough, get a side job that doesnt kill your recovery… something desk related would be much better… 2)you need a strenght training plan with a strict diet that facilitates growth and recovery… 3)you need an MMA coach who doesnt let you do stupid shit like 6 training sessions a week when you say that recovery is an issue.

For now…
1)Absolutely everything you want to gain from a cycle can be gained without one.
2)You are doing absolutely everything to NOT get these benefits without a cycle now.
3)With how is your life and knowledge set up so far, no steroids will be able to fix #2
4)Even if by some miracle steroids would help(lets give it 0,001% chance) taking into account the time it takes for them to kick in, you will get some minor benefits for 4-6 weeks. After those, if you continue the way you are going, you will crash TWICE as hard and never recover.
Staying on TRT doesnt make sense also because TRT mimics what you have now, and if its not enough, TRT is just an artifical variation of the same thing.

Unless you start to learn or hire some coaches(or better ones if you have some) i just dont see how some winny, test or whatever can fix all this mess.

4 Likes

@Chasemane22
I had written a long super intelligent reply, then saw @hankthetank89 had written better. Regardless I want to see my name on the internet so here goes.

I would recommend first of all getting a full blood panel done, if/when you then start you’ll have a better idea of where a low/medium TRT dose will get you and the risks involved.

I wouldn’t personally do a cycle or TRT dose and expect to stop after a few months as when you stop training may be very hard and you’ll just feel crap and want to start again. Being honest and looking at starting TRT seems to me more realistic (obviously read up a shitload on what it means to shut down a large part of your bodies system without needing too).

TL/DR
I would get bloods then look at trying the lowest dose of one substance and go from there. For me I always want to add more drugs, as more is always better right? If you start now on test or test+ in a few years when your bodies a bit more knackered you’ll need (want?) more to get to the same level. Are you prepared for that possibility?

2 Likes

Id put money on you eating <4k calories a day if you tracked it.

You’re lean, but not 6% lean.

Seriously, you need to eat more food to meet your goals.

1 Like

People who say stupid shit like : “i eat like [animal/warrior/monster/vampire/ghoul/savage/viking]” instead of just saying the calories and macros, never know how much they eat or dont eat.

I have had my share of fat clients who also “i dont eat sweets” and “i dont eat junk” and “i only eat once a day” usually eat like 5000kcal a day being a desk job working woman, lol.
These skinny guys who “eat like [insert something cool]” dont even know how much they need, AND they also are the ones who dont gain weight, lol.

This dude lacks basic understanding of everything and just wants to pop some winny and hope it will fix it all…

3 Likes

In the past month or so, I’ve noticed two of my gym buddies all of a sudden making notable progress. Both of these guys are not beginners. One is a freak, and the other while not great BBing genetics has deadlifted over 700 lbs. I asked what they have been doing, and both had attributed their progress to hiring a nutritionist that specializes in BBing / strength sports.

I think @MrGrant has a good post. Get blood work, and if you need TRT, then that is a good idea for recovery along with some extra calories. If testosterone looks good, the extra calories will help with recovery more than AAS IMO. It is amazing what a little extra food does for my training.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply ! Yes I would definitely get blood work done first and I’m not going to run a really high dose I’ve been told to start out really low , I plan on running the test for a while considering I’m not getting drug tested . I would definitely have the PCT in order for after also . I hear people staying on test for a long time . But a low dose of test ran for a while isn’t gunna mess me up really bad ?

No that’s not it at all . A ton of professional athletes are performance enhancers . I used to wrestle in college. Im not some noob at working out . Im just trying to take it to the next level ? What’s wrong with that ?

Use* just cause I’m not a body builder doesn’t mean I couldn’t benefit from something .

You only get paid after you fight . 1 I’m a new pro . I didn’t just start training yesterday , I was just asking for some input I might not even run any thing . Why do alot of combat athletes use performance enhancers if there’s no benefit ?

Go for it bro. You appear to know the scoop already. Let us know how it turns out.

1 Like

You risk a really rough recovery. It might be 3-6 months of feeling tired, lower libido, and getting softer. Same thing as someone who decides to get off of TRT. You may decide that being on TRT long term is what you want. If that’s the case, fertility is the main concern.

In theory a low dose of test isn’t likely to mess you up even if run for years, bloodwork will help show if a low dose of test is going to be enough to make a difference compared to your natural levels, if not you’ll need a higher amount. Again still likely to be safe for some time (caveat; with regular bloods etc to check) but the issue is you’ll want to increase the dose to continue getting results.
Not a definite, but I would (well, do actually).

I’m asking here ? All input is good . Jon jones getting popped for tbol ?. I’m just asking what kind of performance enhancers do you think are good for combat athletes. For some one who’s never used any gear and only trained naturally I’m just wondering . I’m not aurguing with any one on here just want input . I’ve purposely kept my weight down to fight at a weight class . So none of y’all run Gear ?

This isn’t just something I’m starting tomorrow or anything . But from injuries and recovery time I feel I need an edge . I’ve been wrestling , doing mma , jiujitsu for over 10 years

I’ve been strength training just not with weights most the time