First Time 45 Year Old/Cholesterol

I am a first timer and could use some advice…

I’m 45 years old… Currently have boarderline high cholestrol of 149. Doctor has put me on 10mg of Zocor daily…

I am also taking 1mg Propecia daily…

At the advice of a friend/trainer who seems knowledgable I am considering an 8 week cycle of Sostenon 1 ml per week, the last 2 weeks I will increase to 2ml per week…

I would like to know if this sounds right or is there a better way for a 45 year old newbie… Is my understanding right that this will increase my bad cholestrol, should I increase my Zocor… (Are there any negative interactions?)

I also understand about accelerating baldness (which I don’t have any problems with currently) Should I also increase my Propecia? My friend sez I shouldn’t need an anti-e… I have been working out 4 times a week for about a year…

I would like to start immediately… and could use some suggestions…

I would say that is about as half cocked a plan as one could hatch. What kind of plan is that? Take care of the LDL and HDL first buddy…HGH would be a much better start in fact I would say that until you get your blood work straight without any propecia or zocor or whatever in you, you need to lay off the testosterone. HGH will burn fat and help your body create more test as well as keep cortisol levels at bay, which may be it’s greatest benefit. Test has always given me a slight decrease in HDL to LDL and I think it is like that for most people. But I am healthy to begin with, and I just take a lot of extra healthy fats while I am on…You would be playing with fire. Stay away from that trainer who gave you this advice.