T Nation

First Test E Only Cycle, Help


#1

Okay I'm new here and I'll try my best to post all the info.

I'm a 21 years old guy who's been training for 2.5 years. I weight 150 lbs. height is 5'5 and I have put on some decent muscle mass during these two years. however, I have been searching about test cycles for months and have gained decent knowledge about it. I decided it's the time to do my first cycle and give it a shot! I'm just afraid that I might be doing something wrong or unsafely. I really don't want to waste this cycle and want to make the most of it! so here is what I've came up with :

TEST E 400mg/week for 12 weeks

start pct 2 weeks after my last pin.

I'm planning to use pct as follows:

Clomid 70/35/35/35

Nolva 40/40/20/20

and that is about it! please advise me if this is a good first cycle or if I need to add anything to make it safer ?
I really don't need any unessaeey drugs.

note: I'm also kinda anxious since I'm only 21 & some people are saying it would shut my test protection premenantly (I'd argue with that since I'm. trying to do everything the safe way)

do you guys think 21 is too young or is it fine because honestly I've seen 16-18 yr old guys juicing so I don't really know.
Thank you!


#2

[quote]Michael Hasdo wrote:
Okay I’m new here and I’ll try my best to post all the info.

I’m a 21 years old guy who’s been training for 2.5 years. I weight 150 lbs. height is 5’5 and I have put on some decent muscle mass during these two years. however, I have been searching about test cycles for months and have gained decent knowledge about it. I decided it’s the time to do my first cycle and give it a shot! I’m just afraid that I might be doing something wrong or unsafely. I really don’t want to waste this cycle and want to make the most of it! so here is what I’ve came up with :

TEST E 400mg/week for 12 weeks

start pct 3 weeks after my last pin.

I’m planning to use pct as follows:

Clomid 70/35/35/35

Nolva 40/40/20/20

and that is about it! please advise me if this is a good first cycle or if I need to add anything to make it safer ?
I really don’t need any unessaeey drugs since I’m on a budget too!

note: I’m also kinda anxious since I’m only 21 & some people are saying it would shut my test protection premenantly (I’d argue with that since I’m. trying to do everything the safe way)

Thank you!

[/quote]

Yeah, it has the possibility of shutting you down. This is not a risk free event. 150lb is pretty light and you are pretty young. I think most here will tell you to find the refridgerator before you jump on the sauce.

No AI, your PCT starts too late and most will tell you the Clomid is unecessary. I think you know a lot less than you think.


#3

[quote]Michael Hasdo wrote:
note: I’m also kinda anxious since I’m only 21 & some people are saying it would shut my test protection premenantly (I’d argue with that since I’m. trying to do everything the safe way)

Thank you!

[/quote]
You should stop arguing and start listening.

There is no such thing as “the safe way”. This is genetic. I have done stupid deca cycles without PCT nor ancillaries and still have my natural test in the high normal range. Others can become permanently hypogonadal with a normal test cycle and proper PCT.

If you are not prepared for the consequences, do not have the budget for medical treatment if anything goes wrong and aren’t serious enough to make this a long term commitment, don’t use steroids.


#4

#5

No reason to do a cycle at 21 bro…save the juice for your 30s… Just bulk naty eat more quality food & lift smart… Untill you cap out around 200 no need… Dont F yourself up…


#6

I never said it was risk free.
I understand how it’d shut me down but premenantly?
isn’t that what pct is for?


#7

I am extremely serious about it. I’m also clearly doing it with pct so what’s the problem here?


#8

thank you for your advice but 30s? that’s way too far. how is being 21 affects doing a cycle?


#9

[quote]Michael Hasdo wrote:
isn’t that what pct is for? [/quote]
No.

If you are genetically destined for HPTA failure, it won’t help. Do not make a decision under the illusion of safety.

You are also not taking into consideration the probability of a hormonal imbalance post cycle which would require you to have more bloodwork done and purchase more ancillaries to resolve.

When we say “doing things the safe way”, it means checking liver values, blood pressure, blood count etc to minimise the risk of long term damage to the body that could potentially result in death.


#10

[quote]Michael Hasdo wrote:
I am extremely serious about it. I’m also clearly doing it with pct so what’s the problem here?[/quote]
I gave you multiple reasons in the same sentence. Why are you only latching on to only one point? You clearly only see what you want to see.

I’ve said my piece. You can do what you want. It’s not my life nor my balls.


#11

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Michael Hasdo wrote:
isn’t that what pct is for? [/quote]
No.

If you are genetically destined for HPTA failure, it won’t help. Do not make a decision under the illusion of safety.

You are also not taking into consideration the probability of a hormonal imbalance post cycle which would require you to have more bloodwork done and purchase more ancillaries to resolve.

When we say “doing things the safe way”, it means checking liver values, blood pressure, blood count etc to minimise the risk of long term damage to the body that could potentially result in death. [/quote]

it’s only a simple cycle, how will it lead to all that? I’ve seen people doing it and they’re just doing fine.

what do you advise me to do then to improve my cycle?