First Test E Cycle, Should I Wait?

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
^^150 huh, honestly im beginning to steer that way myself, i was thinking around that dose of test alongside 500-750iu of hcg. Id rather not say goodbye to my testes just yet. Is 150 enough to keep from losing the gains you acquire or is it the short span of 6-8 weeks that helps with that? Btw WW glad to see you back, I thought all the wisdom left.
[/quote]

150 was enough to maintain my weight, but my body composition worsened slightly… strength began to slow down at the end as well.

i was using 45 IU’s of novalin R on workout days though…that really helps keep the mass during a cruise

I did about a month of insulin following the cycle before last. It had some ups and downs, but I really feel that at the end of the day I was taking too much and my insulin sensitivity suffered. I was taking 30iu/workout day but was working out 6 days a week. I will say my muscles have never been as full and pumps were nuts, but I think the next time I do insulin I will be on a cycle specifically aimed at getting hyooge again. It also made me feel quite sluggish, as though my body never flip-flopped between anaerobic and aerobic metabolism.