First Test E Cycle - Diet Questions

What is a typical number for total test at 500? Keep in mind my first few weeks i was taking less than 500. It wasnt until week 3 that i bumped it up to 500. I got the blood work done at the beginning of week 4. There is a good chance that number will go up. Correct?

Any updates?
You should be about 4 weeks in I think???
Put up some pics

I do owe some updates. Forgive me.

I have just completed my 7th of 12 weeks of 500mg weekly. As mentioned earlier i should have definately shedded more body fat before starting this cycle but i am in it now and have decided to embrace it. In 7 weeks my weight jumped from 212 to 228. Although i have put on some nice muscle, i am sure that a good amount of those pounds include water and fat. I am eating about 2500 calories a day of clean food (atleast 6 of the 7 days). I have had 3 drinking days since on cycle (but mostly tequila rocks to avoid the carbs). I have bounced right back into my routine the days following my drinking nights. I am making a stronger effort to avoid drinking altogether.

I have been consistent with my arimidex at .25 eod. No gyno issues up to this point. I am going back for more blood work at the end of this week and will make sure to request my E2 values this time. I had an issue w blood pressure in the beginning but have been taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before bed each night and it has helped quite a bit. My last reading was 134 over 77. Dramatically better than the 168 over 99 in the beginning. Also staying consistent with a multivitamin each day and 3 fish oil pills.

The one thing that i still have not begun is hcg. I have it on hand but havent set it up yet. The mixing and measuring looks a bit confusing but i am sure i can figure it out with the right youtube video. Is it too late to start hcg at week 8 of 12? I have had no shrinkage up to this point. Not noticable anyway.

I have been lifting 5 days per week hitting the big 4 pretty hard each time (squat, bench, deadlift and military barbell shoulder press), along with other lifts. But i emphasize those four lifts the most and the heaviest.

My strength has gone up significantly but i am still a pussy in relation to most guys on this site. My bench went from 225 (1 rep max) to 225 (7 rep max). I 1 rep max at 255 now, which is great for me but i focus more on the weight where i max out between 6 and 8 reps.

I have gotten many comments from friends and family regarding my physique but nobody implied steroids up to this point. I definately look great with the right clothing now but i still make myself sick with my clothes off. I have to do this better next time around. Anyway, here are some pics. I am having a blast with this though and am really bummed that i passed the halfway point. Dont want to stop ever.

One more pic after 7 weeks

Not sure why, but my last 2 pics came out stretched. I will try again.

Ok, just an update with a new pic. I am currently completing my 10th week of my 12 week cycle. As mentioned in my earlier posts i started my first 2 weeks at only 300mg but quickly raised it to 500 after some good advice from fellow posters.

At this point i feel like a completely different person. My workouts are so insane. I hit it so hard. I still have the fat on my body that i have been complaining about but the muscle that has developed underneath has changed my appearance so much that you hardly notice it. Aesthetically, i am redesigned.

What scares the hell out of me is when the cycle ends. Once this cycle ends i want to focus a lot of my attention to shedding the rest of this fat while trying to retain as much if this new muscle as i can. I realize this will be tough especially as i up my cardio and lower my calories and carbs.

I need advice on how to proceed post cycle. Along with advice on how to avoid getting bummed out once the cycle is over. Its funny, in the beginning i had anxiety about going on cycle. And now i am having anxiety about coming off. I love my new design. I love the act of creating it and i really hope i have the ability to maintain it post cycle. My last injection will be november 30th.

While it’s good that you got stronger and feel good, truth is you’re carrying way too much fat. When you come off, expect to lost a lot of water weight quickly and have your appearance change back to roughly where you started. This happened to me 2 summers ago and I started and ended with lower body fat than you. Not trying to be negative or discourage you, just want to be realistic. Make sure to proper PCT, and don’t start cutting right away. Whatever muscle you did gain will be lost and that’s when the blues start kicking in.

Speaking of PCT:

Don’t screw it up!

I am concerned that your E2 levels are high and contributing to your fat gain and perhaps bloat.

From TRT work, we know that 1.0mg anastrozole per week manages 100mg T cyp/eth per week.

I have been taking arimidex .25 every other day. I havent had gyno issues so i kept the dose low. Should i up it this late in the game? Cycle ends at the end of this month.

Also KSman, i wouldnt say i gained any new fat. Its more that i never lost any of my existing fat while on cycle. I maintained what i had but added muscle underneath giving me a better appearance. But obviously i am concerned that once i lose some muscle post cycle that i will go back to looking exactly how i started. My objective post cycle is to keep clean eating and lifting as aggressively as my body can handle. And slowly reduce my calories so that at some point i am in a caloric defecit. I realize i will lose my gains but my goal for next time is to be at 10% bodyfat or lower before beginning my next cycle in the spring. I obviously didnt do this the right way this time around. But i am not going to get down about it. You live and you learn. Anyway, i am going to follow up on the PCT article. I have nolvadex and clomid on hand but want to research more on application. Thnx

You need to have favorable E2 levels as part of your PCT, or fail.

Your inability to loose weight with high T levels can be from:

• elevated E2
  • low thyroid function

You could have low thyroid function from not using adequate amounts of iodized salt and that has to be a long term intake.
You can eval overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures:

• when you first wake up, should be 97.7 - 97.8, higher is OK, 97.3 is a problem
  • also check for 98.6 mid-afternoon

Thyroid controls your metabolic rate and body temperature. fT3 regulates mitochondrial activity that produces ATP.

If you do labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH when not on gear
prolactin
CBC
AST/ALT
if low body temps, TSH, fT3, fT4

Isn’t your caloric intake on the low side?

You state you eat about 2500 calories a day of clean food. Do you also have a split fats/proteins/carbs?

We are about the same height and I am bulking with around 3300 calories a day (clean food) while not juicing and being around 185 pounds.

Lab results going into PCT. All other items normal.

Alt - 61
Ast - 41
HDL - 36mg
LDL - 151mg
Neutrophils 75.4%
Enhanced Estradiol - 32
Estrogens total - 147
Sex hormone - 20 nmol/L
Free test - 3.1% 625.5pg/ml
Total test - 1960 ng/dl

Last injection was this morning. Looking for advice on how to proceed going into pct. This blood work is from 1 week ago.