First Test E Cycle. 400mg 2x/wk for 12wks

Hey guys I’m getting ready for my first test cycle and just wanted some extra advice.

6’2, 85kg, 12% body fat (7 caliper), 29 years old, 3 years solid training but mostly losing weight, I was 135kg

Week 1-12 400mg test e twice a week.
Week 13 nothing
Week 14-18 start nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Diet 1000 calories over maintenance, training 4 times a week, one on one off.

Any advice would be appreciated.

How much total Test a week are you taking?

add AI up to PCT to control estradiol
add HGC 250iu twice a week through week 13
start PCT on week 15 (I think it is common to wait 2 weeks for enthanate ester to get used up before starting PCT)

[quote]James_Japan wrote:

6’2, 85kg, 12% body fat

Any advice would be appreciated.[/quote]

learn how to eat and train

You might want an AI in there unless you want to get in touch with your feminine side.

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:
add AI up to PCT to control estradiol
add HGC 250iu twice a week through week 13
start PCT on week 15 (I think it is common to wait 2 weeks for enthanate ester to get used up before starting PCT)
[/quote]

HCG can cause Gyno / progesterone sides at that level and based on half life second and any subsequent doses should be at five day intervals if you’re aiming to keep levels constant - any less and you’re pyramiding and building it up in your system. Personally, I’ll be doing 250iu every five days and also taking delta sleep inducing peptide which is great for boosting LH. I could probably get away with 200iu HCG once every five days for recovery with DSIP each night. baseline pre-first cycle levels are incredibly important as you’ve got no idea what you’re trying to restore yourself to without.